News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Rainshadow

I have an idea!  So, as Dan said, somebeast gets captured, and our characters go after them.  Then, after following their trail for a while, we come to a dead end at the sea.  We meet a new character who saw the baddies and has a ship.  The new guy knows which direction they went and now our characters have a ride.
  After setting off, the new character tells us that the baddies are pirates and have a great treasure that they keep hidden (as Leatho said).  The new guy wants to find that treasure.

Tada!  What do you think of that idea?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 24, 2012, 06:51:48 PM
That seems a little un-original, we should be able to come up with something brilliant! We read Redwall for Pete's sake!.... *is thinking* What if we left to search fo somebeast who had been kidnapped? And along the way we found out about something else that we end up searching for?

Oh yes.....who should be kidnapped?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

I think we should leave that to be RP'ed.... create some mystery!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Do you guys want to go along with my idea?  It was just a suggestion, but it did include both Leatho and Dan's ideas!  If you don't like it or do like it, please tell.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

I think that should be our blueprint, but leave the RP open for change, those are always the best.... a runnung crown RP, go figure.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Well, if you guys want that idea (which is open to any changes you guys want to make), we need pirates.  Or whatever type of baddies they're gonna be.

W0NWILL

I'll make a pirate, and I don't think Elay will have a lover.

Rainshadow

Are you offering Elay to be the poor beast that gets captured?  And I wouldn't mind making a pirate myself, but... I already have 3 characters...  Maybe I'll drop Angela...  Well, no, I wanted to keep Angela...  *Sigh*  Lemme go figure this out.

W0NWILL

Not really, if she is, that's fine, but I don't think there'll be another person playing a rabbit.

Rainshadow

If you don't want Elay to be the captured creature, that's fine.  Someone else most likely will make a character that can be captured.

Oh, by the way, would you guys mind if I were the baddie leader?  Or does someone else want to be the leader?  I'm fine either way.

W0NWILL

I'm fine either way with Elay. And I don't mind at all.

Name: Birata
Species: Otter
Weapons: Cutlass
Appearance: Average otter, though barbarically tattooed, wears a kilt and a seal skin cloak.
Personality: He's cruel and has been called heartless, though he has a softer side.
Occupation (one type of character listed in this post): Vermin
Lover: Raven Brinewater
Other:

BrookSkimmer

So... I was thinking of dropping my squirrel character Acorn, and making a pirate character to replace her.

@WONWILL: What do you think of having your otter and mine become lovers? Perhaps your otter is on the ship of my otter?

I was thinking of making mine the Captain of a pirate ship. This can be a ship that encounters the questors at sea. Perhaps my otter can have information as to the whereabouts of those who are captured. What do you guys think about that?

Anyway, I'm going to post my character for being a pirate and hopefully Captain of the ship.

Name: Raven Brinewater
Species: Sea Otter
Weapon: Cutlass
Appearance: Black furred sea otter. Dresses in a red tunic and black pantaloons. Covers this with a sleek black oilskin sea cloak. Black tall boots and a tri-corn hat with long black feather.
Lover: possibly Birata... pending on WONWILL's thoughts about this
Other: Became captain through sly deceit. She poisoned the last captain of the Lashkeel and slipped into his position before the crew could blink. Masters her ship with icy cruelty and no mercy.  

@Rainshadow: If you want to be the leader of the bad guys still, perhaps your character is in league with mine? I was thinking your character could hold some sort of power over mine... I guess we would need to work out details... Or if it works better, perhaps my character is not the captain and yours is if we want to cut down on plot difficulty...

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Both sound good!  And Brook, I don't mind if you're the Cap'n of the baddies.  Though, I was thinking about the creature the L's meet who gives them a ride.  He/she could possibly be connected in some way to the pirates.  Maybe they have a score to settle with Raven or Birata.

Leatho Shellhound

Ok Well so far we have

Featherwood otter --Leatho and Lusiphi otter--Dan going for Terra otter--Redgurl

Avalanch otter and Tempest otter --Rain

Acorn Squirrel --brook to be "friends" with Milo Squirrel --Gingi

Birata otter --Won and Raven Brinewater otter--Brook (pirate captain)

Cooper Wildcat--Rain (Captain of Ship L's travel in) and Brielle Wildcat--Brook

Rikkendo Mouse--Brook and Tia mouse--Tiria

Phillim Torsorem hare--Won

Leisa Mouse--Tiria (as a side charater)

Cobble Hare--Gingi (as a side charater )

Silverstorm Badger--Sky (as a side charater)

Elay Rabbit--Won (to be the poor beast that gets captured)

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner