News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mouse Guard

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 26, 2012, 12:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: rachel25 on June 03, 2013, 03:20:18 PM
... I am thinking about reading it if I can get my dad to let me buy one of the books  ;)

Get him to buy me one too.  ;)

Leatho Shellhound

Who's your favorite character?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

KitrallStreamrippler

I've heard of it- the illustrator was apparently a Brian Jacques fan:

To those who have read it- do you recommend it? Who is the author?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Leatho Shellhound

David Peterson both wrote it and illustrated it. I would recommend! They are very good.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

THese look interesting! I moght look into it!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 04, 2013, 11:39:19 PM
David Peterson both wrote it and illustrated it. I would recommend! They are very good.

Shiny. I will just have to get my parents to take me to the library so I can check these out. (Or convince them to let me ride my bike, but that's probably not going to happen- I have an awful sense of direction.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!