News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cars and shooty things you say?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

CaptainRocktree

Lets talk about.. Pain...

;D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Pain... one time I almost lost my toe when my brother accidentally slammed it in a door hinge.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Heck yes I'm going to crash this thread because I don't give two hoots about whatever they're talking about in the girly thread. (And no, I don't know. I haven't looked.)

Pain? I just did assorted crunches for. . . . . . Twenty minutes, maybe? And other core stuff before that. Do that, and then we can talk about pain.

Eulaliaaa!

Slam your toe in a door hinge then have the doctors hold you down as they sew it back up, then let's talk about pain :P or maybe, instead of crunches, you could get up at 5:30 in the morning, then run through a sprinkler system on your way to jogging up a mountain.

Cornflower MM

Oh, yeah? I'd like to see you do the things I do regularly. Do fifty releves! The proper way! Chop chop, get to it!

Delthion

Stab your palm with a kitchen knife...

Smash your toe in the hinge of an elliptical trainer, have your sister rip off the toenail that you were losing from that incident by dragging her shoe across it. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

QuoteSoren the Warrior    12:10:30 AM    Viewing the topic The Girly Thread.

*Screenshot.* ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on September 22, 2015, 04:39:59 AM
Stab your palm with a kitchen knife...

Smash your toe in the hinge of an elliptical trainer, have your sister rip off the toenail that you were losing from that incident by dragging her shoe across it. ;D ;D

Why would she do that? Did you punch her in the jaw for that?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on September 22, 2015, 01:48:55 AM
Slam your toe in a door hinge then have the doctors hold you down as they sew it back up, then let's talk about pain :P or maybe, instead of crunches, you could get up at 5:30 in the morning, then run through a sprinkler system on your way to jogging up a mountain.
Pneumatic spatle through your index finger.... having a wart frozen off (that hurts a lot more than it sounds), having a bump (a fatty sist, (spelling?) if I'm not mistaken) removed from my head.... good 'ol times.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

._.

I look at all your painful experiences and realise all my painful experiences were tame.