News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Favorite Redwall Character

Started by Briar, June 09, 2011, 12:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

Quote from: Galedeep on June 30, 2011, 08:58:27 PM
Hmmmmm...... let me see, Finbarr Galedeep! No one would've ever guessed right?
GASP! No way, are you sure?! ;) Hehe. Galedeep was awesome, right?

Since I'm right at that spot, I quite like Major Fforbes of The Rogue Crew. I love the minor characters, they really make the stories when you think about it.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Maka Albarn

Fleetscut. I just love him TOO much. XD
I also like Martin :3

I am the k i t s u n e of the fire's light. Akai Tanuki Rantan~<3
Fave animals: Island Gray foxes, tanukis, otters, owls
SOUL RESONANCE!

Osu

Quote from: Maka Albarn on July 02, 2011, 01:55:16 AM
Fleetscut. I just love him TOO much. XD
I also like Martin :3
Eeeee Fleetscut, yes! He was absolutely fabulous. Loved the way Jukka managed to bring out the worst in him, and vice versa. ;D

sabretache5611

Favorite female character would be Mariel.  Favorite male character would be Martin.  Heck, he's an awesome warrior and he is an even more awesome guardian spirit XD
Trying to stop me reading Redwall is like trying to separate Sabretache from his sabre.  Basically, don't try.

Osu

Quote from: sabretache5611 on July 04, 2011, 11:02:40 PM
Favorite female character would be Mariel.  Favorite male character would be Martin.  Heck, he's an awesome warrior and he is an even more awesome guardian spirit XD
No Sabretache? XD Silly me, not mentioning Martin. I actually quite liked Martin II as well. Possibly more.

LunaHeart

My favorite character.....hmmmmm.....probably Boar the Fighter.
Eulaliiiiaaaaaa!!!!
"Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right." -- Lord Brocktree ; Page 370

sabretache5611

Woops i repeated. Actually my favorites besides the two i mentioned above would be Martin 2, Matthias and Rakkety Tam.
Trying to stop me reading Redwall is like trying to separate Sabretache from his sabre.  Basically, don't try.

Tiria Wildlough

Cregga!!!! Cregga is awesome!!!
Badgers rock. So do otters.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Cregga Cregga Cregga Cregga...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

sabretache5611

Quote from: Osu on July 06, 2011, 03:09:49 AM
Quote from: sabretache5611 on July 04, 2011, 11:02:40 PM
No Sabretache? XD Silly me, not mentioning Martin. I actually quite liked Martin II as well. Possibly more.
Martin 2 was a more lighthearted personality compared to Martin I.  he mirrored Martin I a lot in traits and qualities, but i don't know he just seemed more lighthearted and likeable.  Even though Martin I was the same character in 3 books and Martin 2 only in one, i thought i got to know Martin 2 better than Martin I.  idk do you think that way.

BasilStagHare

The Hares!
How could you not like the hares? They're funny, and they eat a lot! My favorite Hare would have to be Basil. "Where's all the blinking scoff got to, wot wot!
Trying to stop me read the Redwall Series is like telling a Hare that he's on rations for a whole season.

Osu

Quote from: BasilStagHare on July 09, 2011, 04:46:43 PM
The Hares!
How could you not like the hares? They're funny, and they eat a lot! My favorite Hare would have to be Basil. "Where's all the blinking scoff got to, wot wot!
ANOTHER HARE FAN HAS ARRIVED! :D :D :D

Basil, as the (technical) first hare of the series, must assuredly be on everybody's mental favorite character list. How could he not? XD But I'm biased.

sabretache5611

Quote from: Osu on July 10, 2011, 01:37:24 AM
Quote from: BasilStagHare on July 09, 2011, 04:46:43 PM
The Hares!
ANOTHER HARE FAN HAS ARRIVED! :D :D :D

Basil, as the (technical) first hare of the series, must assuredly be on everybody's mental favorite character list. How could he not? XD But I'm biased.

HAHAHA love hares.  eat a lot, laugh a lot, fight excellently, fight excellently  and  fight  funny (Basil vs Cluny horde LOLS),

Oh and while Sabretache is one of my favorite characters, hence username, i thought i would be unworthy of using a main character for my username and therefore chose Sabretache.

Icefire

Today my favorite is Dannflor Reguba! I have no idea why...I just like him! My favorite character will probably change every day, so you'll see me here a lot! :)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Osu

I remember being fond of Dann back before I realized I loved the hares most. :D

Log-a-Log

Brogalaw from Lord Brocktree, although a minor character, is my favorite
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart