Accepted!  :)

I have two more characters:

Name: Deathcoil Poisonteeth
Species: Adder
Weapons: Coils, a full array of venom
Army: The Deathly killers

Name: Skorpy
Species: Scorpion
Weapons: Claws and sting(he also has a full array of venom)
Army: W0NWILL

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Redwaller, they can both be generals.
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

W0NWILL

Yup, Skorpy can be a general.

rakkety tam

can the next warlord be in the south there are so many armys in the north it will be very crowded

also armys can have treatys with each other if you want but at some point the treaty must end
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Myrkin

Quote from: rakkety tam on November 26, 2012, 05:32:14 PM
also armys can have treatys with each other if you want but at some point the treaty must end

Because in the end there can be only one warlord alive, right? :D

rakkety tam

yup completely right also i want this RP to be comppletly spontanious i mean like u can fall in love with a general from another army if u want :D

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Lord Gorath

Name: Asmodeus Derpteeth
Species: Adder

rakkety tam

Redwaller

I also have an adder pet for Rofnard!  :)

Lord Gorath

Mine is named Asmodeus. Asmodeussssss!

AbbotAlf0805

I'm accepting recruits into my army!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

rakkety tam

i may join yours i jyst wanna wait till we get 1 more warlord so go tell some members about this so we can get started

rakkety tam

alright sorry about double posting but anyway if we dont have 1 more warlord by tommarrow we are starting k  ;)

Myrkin

Okay. Once you give me a signal here, I'll create an RP thread. I'll write what everybody's starting situation is and then the game will begin. I hope that's fine with you. :)

I thought that maybe this is a good time to explain a few things. As GM my job is to decide what the results of players' (that means you, guys) actions are and to populate the world of this game with NPC you can interact with. I imagine that right now some of you might be rolling your eyes and thinking "Yeah, yeah. Thanks for the info, Captain Obvious." Sorry for that. Just to be clear though, once you post that you're characters are doing something or saying something to NPCs, then give me some time to respond and tell you what happens. However, if you just talk with characters that belong to other players or you interact with them in non-hostile way, then you don't have to wait for me.

Another thing. I spoke with rakkety tam and we've agreed that it would be good idea to include dice rolling into the process of determining the results of your actions. This way we can introduce some randomness into the game. Also, if anybody keeps losing several times in the row, I can always push the blame on dice. :P

I'll mostly use dice rolling when it comes to battles and duels and sometimes (or often) on other occasions. I'll use k20 for that purpose. The closer I roll to 20, the more you will succeed. The closer I roll to 1, the more you will fail. That's the basic rule. Naturally you can increase your chances of succeeding. For example: if you are attacked while your army is stationing on high hill, then you will get say... 4 bonus points to your roll. It means that in order for you to win the battle I'll have to roll just 7 (or 16 to get you an epic victory).

The battles between armies lead by players will be a bit different from what I described above. I'll roll for both of them, count bonus points and then the army with higher number of points wins, while I'll decide how great that victory was judging by difference between those numbers and several other factors.

I have the feeling that I didn't explain what I mean perfectly clear – English isn't my native language so it wouldn't be too surprising... If you have any questions (or you have better ideas) then post, please. :)

W0NWILL

Nah, I understand you. Never used dice with this sort of roleplaying before, this will be interesting.