Spikky Situation

Started by Redwaller, November 18, 2012, 12:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Redwaller

We need two more things to start:

More bad guys

Phoenixfoden's character(s)

I'll also add one more character.

Lord Gorath

Name: Burr Aye
Species: Hedgehog
Personality: Stern, yet freakishly insane at times... Timid.
Appearance: Big with lots of sharp spikes. Many scars and seven cutlasses on his belt. Holds bow and arrow also.

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Name:  Gong
 Species:  Hedgehog
 Weapon(s):  Hammer, sling
 Appearance:  Grey fur and quills, black tunic, small spectacles, black belt that doubles as a sling
 Personality:  Very loud and stubborn, pretty much a shrew, only he's a hedgehog.  He likes making noise, which is how he earned his name.
 Strengths:  Very strong, very frightening, very good with his weapons.
 Weaknesses:  Can't swim or climb, is helpless without his glasses, can't keep quiet or sneak around.
 History:  He's been with the other hedgehogs his entire life and enjoys their company.  He has no interesting history other than that.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

My charicter

wolf
personality:freindly,lonely.
Side:anyone who wont rob or kill him
History:selling and trading things most of his life.wants to sell things to redwaller

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Thanks!  :D  How many more characters do we need in order to start this?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Yes!  Wait, how much longer until evening where you live?  Because it's morning here...

Redwaller

Rainshadow

No, it's 11:02 AM!  :P  Time differences can be annoying at times, can't they?

Redwaller

phoenixfoden

Why dont we use the forum clock.i call it "redwall time"

Redwaller

Oops! I changed the time in the beginnings of my life on this Forum...  :-\