News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Spikky Situation

Started by Redwaller, November 18, 2012, 12:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

So the Abbey Warrior and the Abbot of Redwall have gone on a trip to Salamandastron with the otter crew to visit the old and sick Badger Lord before he dies. And a score of hedgehogs come to Redwall and demand hospitality. When the hedgehogs are all inside Cavern Hole and ready to eat, they jump up and capture all the Redwallers and lock the gates. REDWALL HIS CAPTURED! The abbey dwellers will attempt to sneak one of the older dibbuns out of the Abbey so he might get help. Not long after he is gone, five scores more of hedgehog come to reinforce their position.

So you can either be a hedgehog, an Abbey dweller, or one of the creatures that will encounter the runaway dibbun and help him to save the redwallers.

phoenixfoden

Redwaller

Sure! Is it a good or bad one? And it would have to be smaller than average wolf. Like a little bigger than a badger. Like a pygmy wolf!  :D

W0NWILL

Name: Gelly
Species: Mouse
Personality: Rather skeptical and sarcastic, though he's a big softie if confronted. He's a bit of a coward as well, and is half-blind, adding to his irritable personality.
Appearance: A mouse with dark fur, almost, but not quite black, with some streaks of grey in his whiskers, he wears a monocle over his right eye. He doesn't bother with glasses since his left eye has no sight at all, though he would never admit it and claims that that eye is perfect and he doesn't want to ruin his sight with that one by wearing glasses over it. He wears a green habit and always has a quill behind one ear and a sack of writing materials at his side.

Name: Rustip Icequill
Species: Hedgehog
Personality: Quirky and fun loving, but has a serious side as well.
Appearance: Like his name suggests, Rustip is an albino, with darker tips to his prickles.

Rainshadow

Name:  Linhir
  Species:  Squirrel
  Weapon(s):  Small knife given to her by her father, sling
  Appearance:  Golden fur with amber eyes, blue dress, large scar on her neck
  Personality:  Linhir is quite like other children her age, except that she's mute.  Other than that, she's cheerful and full of energy.
  Strengths:  She's a natural at climbing and using the sling, has fast reflexes, and she's smart.
  Weaknesses:  Can't speak, can't swim, doesn't use a knife well, doesn't like to kill.
  History:  No one knows how she got the wound on her neck, only that it was when she was very young.  Also, no one knows who her parents are, and she never writes to anybeast about it (she carries a piece of charcoal and writes on anything she can to communicate.  She can also communicate with her best friend, Valmar, with a secret language they created with using their paws (much like sign language))

Name:  Valmar
  Species:  Squirrel
  Weapon(s):  Small bow and arrows, knife
  Appearance:  Pale ginger fur, green eyes, forest green tunic, dark brown quiver, dark brown belt
  Personality:  Rather dark and quiet, Valmar doesn't like other beasts.  He rarely communicates with anybeast other than Linhir, because he feels close to her.  He's deaf, and their secret language is the only way he can really speak to her.
  Strengths:  Great with any sort of weapon, and a natural at climbing (duh!).  He's also a very fast writer (and like Linhir, he carries charcoal around)
  Weaknesses:  Deaf, not the fastest, and not the brightest.  He's not stupid, but he's not smart either.
  History:  No one knows where Valmar came from, except that he showed up at the Abbey one day, sitting at the table and eating.  He feels no connection to anyone except for Linhir, and is rarely seen with anyone but her.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Your both accepted!

Here is mine:

Name: Brunto Softquills
Species: Hedgehog
Side: Bad
Weapon: A huge oak mace
Appearance: Like his name suggests, his quills are soft and unprickly.

I'll add more later.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

Name: Whelan
Species: Mouse
Side: Redwallers A.K.A. Good
Weapons: her words and slaps
Personality: Rebillous pretty maid and wants her Abbey back!
Appearence: Soft Brown fur with hazel eyes
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwaller

Accepted. I need someone to be the Dibbun.

W0NWILL

I guess I will, if that's all right. Unless one of Rain's characters is gonna be the dibbun.

Name: Liff
Species: Rabbit(not hare, rabbit)
Personality: Liff is nearly always confused and he's rather shy, but can speak up when needed, at least, with beasts he feels comfortable with.
Appearance:

Redwaller

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Name: Bucler Thordathian
Species: Hare
Personality: Gluttonous and strategic; sometimes gets Bloodwrath
Appearance: He is a black-furred hare from the North,has a scar on left eye,wears uniformed jacket from Long Patrol.
Occupation: Long Patrol Scout occupied in Redwall for time being
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Sorry I'm double posting, but my name's Buckler, not Bucler...
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Rainshadow

Yup!  There's a modify button at the top right corner of your post; you can change the name there.  ;)

Redwaller