Started by Redwaller, November 18, 2012, 12:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

Quote from: phoenixfoden on November 28, 2012, 03:07:09 AM
My charicter

wolf
personality:freindly,lonely.
Side:anyone who wont rob or kill him
History:selling and trading things most of his life.wants to sell things to redwaller
oops! Redwallers, not redwaller!

Redwaller

Redwaller

My other character:

Name: Whippy Stag Hare
Species: Hare
History: Descendant of Basil Stag Hare
Weapon: Spear
Role: befriends the lost dibbun and helps him on his quest

phoenixfoden

Should my charicter be inside the abbey when the hedgehogs come?

Rainshadow

Aw man!  I just remembered that I'm gonna be gone this evening.  :'(  Don't get too far into the RP, guys!  I should be able to post tomorrow morning or Friday.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

@ Foenixfoden:
You have two choices:

Either you enter the abbey before they come.

Or you go to the gate after it's conquered and you are taken prisoner.

@ Rainshadow: Don't wprry, we won't!

phoenixfoden

Can he come into the story now?

Redwaller

Dannflower Reguba

You have successfully piqued my interest. I might attempt joining.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

cregga rose eyes

If I can I would like to join

Name : Durry (may give her a "last name" later)
species:mole
Appearance: Dark brown, almost black fur. Wears a light coral pink tunic with a simple black belt.
Always has on her: small pick axe, given to her by a mole who once visited the Abbey. keeps it tucked in her belt.
History: Has lived in the Abbey all her life, she has never gone far from its walls.
personality: very joyful, enjoys the company of others. She is an optimist.
Other: Speaks like any "normal" mole.

I won't post until permission for me to do so is given. I won't be able to post on 12/1/12 and 12/2/12. So if needed I can wait until the 3rd of December to post.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Redwaller

cregga rose eyes

If it is fine, I would like to  make a bad Hedgehog.

*Name: Mallet MudSpike
*Species: Hedgehog
*Appearance: When clean, a light chestnut with darker tips on spikes. He hates being clean, so his fur has patches of dust and mud, his spikes have mud clumps in them. He wears only a wide belt, meant for a hedgehog bigger them him, so he looks very ridiculous. Wears a earring made of copper on his right ear (resembles that of a hoop earring).
*Weapon: carries a stone mallet, since he is not strong enough and too small to carry and fight with a war hammer. When not using it, he tucks it in his belt.
*History: He has been the the Hedgehogs all his life that he remembers. Was raised by an elderly Hedgehog who passed away when he was age 10. Started his "training" soon after.
*personality: very snotty, he cannot stand squirrels or hares. He himself is not sure why.
*Extra: His goal is to rise in the Hedgehogs ranks. He is willing to do just about whatever it takes to do so. He is illiterate and never really thinks before he speaks.

Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Well, I'm not the leader of this RP, but I'd say it's not.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!