Started by AbbotAlf0805, November 24, 2012, 07:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Trying again. :P

Name: Kliegh "Icepaw" Sholdran
Species: Ferret
Side: Changeable
Weapon: Broadsword
Appearance: Steel chest and back plate, along with a full helmet and gauntlets. His fur is gray although he is young, and his eyes are like chips of frozen water. Average in size, he both strong and quick.
Personality: Warrior spirit; feels the need to fight but will protect the innocent at all costs, even if it means his life. Quick to joke, he is ready with a sharp wit and keen to notice unusual behavior. Finds it difficult to obey orders, as he usually takes care of himself.
Other: He came from the northern mountains; he is an ice mage, and cannot stand too much heat from flames or the sun; was once cared for by the creatures of Redwall at one time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

The Skarzs

On the slightly tense subject of the fight between Martin and HWwiS, I am not saying 'who would win' or 'this is or is not God Modded', but I think the fight should not be that of physical (cause Martin is a spirit) but more of a fight of wills, thought, and stronger magic.
Just an idea to stop any bickering and settle on an alternative.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

Dannflower Reguba

I'm still trying to figure out how one interacts with Redwall while in the spirit world.  ??? Why wouldn't the same magic that's stopping your physical self from getting in stop your spirit form as well? It's the same magic, and magic traverses world types, possibly even dimensions. I'm, needless to say, curious.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jetthebinturong

Actually that's kind of the point, in my definitions of magic "hallowed ground" is not holy as such more that it has been imprinted over many years by the souls of those who have died within those grounds, the strongest of these by far was Martin and HwWiS was thinking (because he's an arrogant idiot who can see magic but does not fully understand it) that if he could kill Martin or get him far enough away from Redwall then he would be able to enter.

Also Skarzs that is technically what is happening, the spirit world is basically an alternate dimension where you can see fuzzy outlines of something actually physical you can't really interact with it. What was happening between Martin and HwWiS was actually happening inside HwWiS' head, though if he was able to get past Martin into Redwall he would be able to teleport to get there in the physical plane because his mind had managed to break down the walls blocking his entry (or so he thought because EVEN if he did defeat Martin he would have to deal with at least half of the beasts who had died within its walls before the magic was significantly weak enough that he could ignore it).
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

AbbotAlf, sorry but I'm a bit confused. Are you RPing Skipper Brock or am I or are both of us? The thing is that I hardly know anything about him, so I might not RP him very accurately.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Jet, let's just say there are different ways of portraying the same thing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

Quote from: Skyblade on February 28, 2014, 08:12:36 PM
AbbotAlf, sorry but I'm a bit confused. Are you RPing Skipper Brock or am I or are both of us? The thing is that I hardly know anything about him, so I might not RP him very accurately.

Ya I guess I could I'll try

Skyblade

Quote from: AbbotAlf0809 on March 05, 2014, 01:55:19 AM
Quote from: Skyblade on February 28, 2014, 08:12:36 PM

Ya I guess I could I'll try

Thanks. you don't have to RP him all the time; i just wanted to know who's doing it :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

AbbotAlf0809

It might be a little late for this one but you can  jump right into the next one when I post the sign up

Cornflower MM

Okay. Any idea when that may be? (Just a rough guesstimate......I'll probably lose interest if I have to wait two years :P)

AbbotAlf0809

Haha ya I don't think I'll be disappearing again. But I would think maybe a week? I don't really know all depends on the speed of the RP from here on out

Cornflower MM