Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Weasels of Welkin.

Started by Lutra, November 25, 2012, 01:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

phoenixfoden

You could make a charicter the joins us on our adventure

Dannflower Reguba

I don't know what strictures there are to these things, what needs to be known? What do I need to set in stone?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

phoenixfoden

Hmmmmmm....just make a.charicter you like and we will see what lutra thinks.

Lutra

Base your character like Skipper did.  I still think you'd make an excellent Scirf.

Name:
Species:
Class:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

phoenixfoden

Dannflower Reguba

Might I ask who's Scirf?

Can I get a list of available species? Occupations? And does someone mind explaining the class system?

phoenixfoden

Speicies:
any from redwall but the mice and voles(they are the weasles eqwivelent of cows)
Wolves
werecreatures e.g werewolves
mongooses
lemmings
gerbils
Goats
wild boars
wild dogs

occupations:
Any normal  1500-1700 occupation

Classes:
There is no specificly good and bad spiecies
the weasles are bullied and mistreated by the bigger stoats
wolves are not as aggressive and prefer to concentrate on their howling or "choir practice"
magic plays a big part e.g talking statues,zombie badgers,and wizards and witches.

Lutra

Sorry about that I forgot Scirf was taken.

Anyway, dann, basically what she said....generally the same situation as Redwall in regards to species except mice and voles really play no roles in the stories.  Nobody is 100% good, and 100% bad like in Redwall, so many characters fall in gray areas.  Last part regarding magic/mysticism, is that things disappear and reappear, you don't always know what is real.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

phoenixfoden

Lutra

Sorry about that too!  I've had a long week and long weekend!  They're not getting any easier....so let me know if I make any other mistakes. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

On a random note, whenever I read 'they actually get a RP' in the title, then I see the little winking emoticon. ( ;) ) Probably it's just me, because I have synesthesia. ::)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

phoenixfoden

I seriously do not know what lutra ment when by that ???

Lutra

I meant that there's actually enough people who want to do one. ;)  You wouldn't think there would be on a Redwall board.  I can change that so it doesn't say that anymore.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

phoenixfoden

The welkin weasles books fit in this forum very well.to me welkin weasles is in the same world as redwall.