News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Planet Wisilgr Planning

Started by W0NWILL, December 11, 2012, 07:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we start an RP?

Yes
6 (60%)
Wait
1 (10%)
I dunno
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Redwaller

We're not completely done on this, so if you want to help, jump right in!

Tiria Wildlough

I had an idea! What if there were like 'lower' kinds of certain species that are treated as servants? I don't know which species should have this, but I was thinking maybe aquurins and lukunixil.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

We should make a "servant species", which are stupid, dumb, and easy to capture. They make good servants, and never think of rebelling.

I'll try to have description for them soon.

W0NWILL

Tiria, mind if I replace the thingy I made for the Daruark with your drawing?

Sorry I haven't been keeping pace with you lot. Wolf, I'm always open to new slaves and roleplayers. You said you like lore? There's still a bunch of stuff that you can do with that stuff. I only die three stories of so.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ziz lookz interezin'! Ah'm nae zure vhezer ah'll join or nae, but tiz intereztin'!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 10, 2013, 02:33:06 PM
Tiria, mind if I replace the thingy I made for the Daruark with your drawing?

Sure, that's okay. :)
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Oof, I'm gonna have to go and reread everything, but I'm still up for this.  I won't be joining in on anything till later in September, but I'm still in.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 12, 2013, 01:37:04 AM
I won't be joining in on anything till later in September, but I'm still in.  :)
Same here if it involves RPing.

W0NWILL

Hey, that's fine. I won't be back until the 22nd, so that's fine with me.

So, all we need now are capital cities, a new scheme for Daruarks, and various lore if we feel like it!

Wolfhunter333

A map would be nice to have too. it would be hard to differentiate between floating and land locked islands though. But I want to give it a try. if you guys have any ideas give me a shout, because I'm sure I could use your help.

Tiria Wildlough

You could make the floating/underwater islands different colours.
And for the daruaks, I was thinking we should change it so that they can at least walk.
I'm not a hipster.

Wolfhunter333

That's a good idea, thanks Tiria. I also agree with Tiria that the Daruaks should be able to walk because I'm not sure anything could evolve without the ability to move on it's own...

Redwaller

I've got the serving species:

Formicidaexol - A weird, ant like creature that crowd almost every floating island. Despite their menacing appearance, they are peace loving creatures that will not resolve to violence unless pushed to extreme limits. Since they lack defence, they are highly prized as slaves.

Drawing coming soon!

W0NWILL

Umm, I ain't sure I'm comfortable with such a beasts. I feel that a creature that chooses to be a slave wouldn't be in the spirit of Redwall. So, I think I'll be turning down that creature. Sorry.

Redwaller

No prob, I changed the description a bit, it should not be too un-Redwall.