News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by Matthias720, December 18, 2012, 01:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 18, 2012, 08:56:56 PM
My prayers go out to people who don't have any homes or food for Christmas, that they'll still have a great one

Amen!

And a merry Christmas to everybeast on the forum, whether you're still active or not!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

The Christmas card is great!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Aw, love the Christmas card! Merry Christmas to you guys!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Something Horrifying

The card was really sweet, guys. Thanks so much to all of the mods, and especially to Brookskimmer for putting it together. Merry EVERYTHING!  ;D

(*slinks away back into quiet panicking because her Christmas shopping is nowhere near done* Holiday cheeeeeeer. o______o)
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Lily

Merry Christmas, everyone! Thanks for putting the card together, Brook, it looks great!

W0NWILL

Yes, happy holidays, be it Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, or whichever you celebrate, or don't celebrate. Thanks for the card and take a moment to say something nice to passerby, family, or friends.

Skyblade

Thank you for the card ^^
Merry Chirtmas or whatever holiday you celebrate! ;)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lily

Merry Christmas from Australia, everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

W0NWILL

Merry christmas. Today we celebrate the birth of a great man who changed the world, Isaac Newton. I got fuzzy socks.

DanielofRedwall

Merry Christmas everyone!
We've finished ours in Australia and I'm off to bed. I had a good one this year with relatives (aunties, uncles, cousins and grandparents, on Dad's side) visiting West Australia from Melbourne and the Gold Coast (in Queensland, just south of Brisbane). Had to wait quite a while until they had left to open presents, but that was fine, we're all old enough now. ;) Among the many things I received was the entire Castaways of the Flying Dutchman trilogy, which I have read but did not own until now, and a new copy of Mossflower to replace my old, destroyed copy. :) Also got the Watership Down movie and a copy of Tales From Watership Down, amongst other things. Also went to church in the morning and had an amazing lunch. It was a good day. I'm tired now, gotta go to bed. I'll be able to finally see The Hobbit tomorrow- it is only being released then here!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

Merry Christmas to Everybeast! It's been a great day so far. Here's what I got:

Some hair accessories and earrings
The Rogue Crew
Life of Pi book
two plush river otters (Suggestions on which otter couple I should name them after would be helpful)
The Chronicles of Narnia audio book set
A Dog named Boo (book)
A wireless speaker for my iPad
an iTunes gift card for my iPad
A coloring book
Cats and Dogs on DVD
Britt Nicole CD
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Icefire

Merry Christmas, Everybody!
Thank you, staff, for the awesome Christmas card!
@Daniel: The Hobbit is awesome! There was one part that made me  so mad (right, Eustace?), but overall it was pretty good. (I have friends in Brisbane! At least, I think they're in Brisbane....)

@Wonwill: Isaac Newton was born today? I didn't know that.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

W0NWILL

He was.

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 25, 2012, 03:57:20 PM
Merry Christmas to Everybeast! It's been a great day so far. Here's what I got:

Some hair accessories and earrings
The Rogue Crew
Life of Pi book
two plush river otters (Suggestions on which otter couple I should name them after would be helpful)
The Chronicles of Narnia audio book set
A Dog named Boo (book)
A wireless speaker for my iPad
an iTunes gift card for my iPad
A coloring book
Cats and Dogs on DVD
Britt Nicole CD

And today were going to see Life of Pi :)

Maybe Kroova and Sleeve? I know you like that couple. Grath and Inbar?

I got fuzzy socks. ;D