News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Forest Frenzies!

Started by Kitsune, December 22, 2012, 02:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

cregga rose eyes

If Emerald is going to out for awhile I'm making another character:

Name: Glacia Iceshrew
Species:shrew
side: good
personality: she is very adventurous and also enjoys a good argument like any shrew.
Weapon: She carries a shrew rapier and sling and a small stone pouch.
Appearance: She is an albino, so her eyes can be intimidating to some because they are a reddish color. She wears a long green tunic and belt. Her stone pouch is tied to her belt.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Kitsune

Accepted. I love your profile pic!

cregga rose eyes

should I continue with Emerald while she travels back up the River, or just have her pop back up later in the RP?

Should the group split up? I can see a lot of tension already, and if they stay together for too long things might not be pretty. Maybe some could follow the river to find Emerald. Cole could probably lead that group. And the indifferent or ones' against it could form another, such as Sothen. Just throwing this stuff out there.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rainshadow

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what I should do with Tharn.  I should nickname him "Useless", lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on January 24, 2013, 12:14:54 AM
should I continue with Emerald while she travels back up the River, or just have her pop back up later in the RP?

Should the group split up? I can see a lot of tension already, and if they stay together for too long things might not be pretty. Maybe some could follow the river to find Emerald. Cole could probably lead that group. And the indifferent or ones' against it could form another, such as Sothen. Just throwing this stuff out there.

Yeah, and then they could eventually fight

Kitsune

My character is trying to find Emerald so he can get his knife back.  ;D

Tiria Wildlough

My character kind of fell out of the RP. What should I do?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mattio

Name Mask
Age* 15
Gender male
Species racoon
Side*neutral
Personality*  light hearted, doesn't watch his toungue, can be rude, can be very serious if you provoke him.
Appearance* All brown racoon with gray eyes and a "mask" of light brown. He wears a tight leather tunic with 2 belts across his shoulders and throwing knives sticking out everyfew inches
Occupation* merecenary, and a master of disguise
Weapons* 10 throwing knives and 2 dirks
Other# He was born in the south and traveled to Mossflower he doesn't know anybody. He hates working for vermin because he was hired by a vermin ine time but they tried to kill him, but he escaped

Kitsune

Accepted!
Cregga, you can continue with whoever you want. ;D
Tiria, you don't have to interact with other characters for the moment, you can just continue wandering around and(sooner or later, your choice) find our little 'group'.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mattio

Kitsune

Dannflower Reguba

Could someone explain to me this RP? There is literally NOTHING going on anywhere else, and need something to do.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Anything can happen. Depending on the mood of the players, the group(s) could travel up and down the country, fight a vermin horde, turn pirate, or anything else in the realm of possibility.