News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

That Awesome Moment When...

Started by Rainshadow, January 03, 2013, 12:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

That awesome moment when you see a famous world building in real life
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

321tumbler

The awesome moment when... I get the Blackgaurd Chronicles.

Rainshadow

Quote from: winifred on January 06, 2013, 01:32:53 AM
@Rainshadow.  Love all your Ideas ;D ;D ;D ;) really I do!

;D  Thanks!

That awesome moment when you get a really positive comment from someone that lifts you up after hearing bad news.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

winifred

:)

your teacher's cat?  Was that the bad news :( I'm sorry.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Rusvul

That Awesome Moment When: your friend turns purple.

Rainshadow

Quote from: winifred on January 06, 2013, 05:31:17 AM
:)

your teacher's cat?  Was that the bad news :( I'm sorry.

Yeah, but at least he didn't have to suffer.

That awesome moment when you go to bed and turn on your music, and that part in your favorite song that always skips doesn't skip.

True story.  Only it skipped last night.  (Prepare for a long explanation ;))  So, I like this one album called An Airplane Carried Me To Bed, but I don't own it.  The library owns it, so I get it often.  I like to listen to it while trying to go to sleep, but it always skips at the end of one song, called Alaska.  The lyrics are supposed to go:  "It's so good to be home!"  But it turns into:  "It's so g-g-g-g-g-goo-goo-good t-t-t-to b-be *pause* *pause* *pause* home!"
  Then, one time I got the CD, it didn't skip.  So, every night I'd just have this awesome moment of hearing my favorite song not skip.  This time though, it skipped.  It's the third time of me getting it from the library, and it skipped.  :(  Ah well.

Well, there was your long explanation!  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

That awesome moment when you get a gold medal in the Wii game console
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

That awesome moment when your foot doesn't hurt for nearly half the day, and it hurt all the time yesterday. Relief! :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Leatho Shellhound

T A M W you read a redwall book.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

TAM  when you have a great dream

Rainshadow

That awesome moment when you don't have to listen to your alarm in the morning.  8)

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 07, 2013, 12:06:46 AM
  That awesome moment when you don't have to listen to your alarm in the morning.  8)

The best yet....I hate my alarm.....beep bity beep bity beep bity beep *Smashes alarm clock* beeeeeeep.
And then my dog starts to yell!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

TAM when you watch a good youtube video

Tiria Wildlough

That awesome moment when you show a funny YouTube video to someone and they think it's funny too. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.