News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Which book is better!

Started by Tam and Martin, January 03, 2013, 07:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these books is better?

The Sable Quean
Mattimeo

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jewel Thief

Best Redwall book?
Honestly, I don't even think you can do that. Every Redwall book was special, slam-packed and chocked-full of awesomeness, food, and battles! How can a book in one of the best series known to this world have a book which is better than another? ;3 (Besides, well, Bellmaker, that one I didn't like.)
However, I shall grace this page with an answer-
Personally, the book I find better than any other if I had to choose, would be Lord Brocktree: There's Ungatt Trunn, the largest vermin horde the world has ever seen, Jukka the Sling, the last remnants a proud army of hare veterans that go down fighting to the last beast, Brogalaw, the Bark Crew, great songs, good scoff, Lord Brocktree, Dotti, Southpaw and Bobweave, Ripfang and Doomeye, "King" Bucko Bigbones... Need I go on?
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those silver pistols?
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those arrowheads?

Wylder Treejumper

No, the question is whether Sable Queen or Mattimeo is better... and the answer is definitely Mattimeo!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jewel Thief

Ah right, only saw the title.
Sable Quean, for Zwilt, the Ravagers, and Buckler Kordyne.
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those silver pistols?
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those arrowheads?

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jewel Thief on June 11, 2014, 06:58:42 AM
Best Redwall book?
Honestly, I don't even think you can do that. Every Redwall book was special, slam-packed and chocked-full of awesomeness, food, and battles! How can a book in one of the best series known to this world have a book which is better than another? ;3 (Besides, well, Bellmaker, that one I didn't like.)
However, I shall grace this page with an answer-
Personally, the book I find better than any other if I had to choose, would be Lord Brocktree: There's Ungatt Trunn, the largest vermin horde the world has ever seen, Jukka the Sling, the last remnants a proud army of hare veterans that go down fighting to the last beast, Brogalaw, the Bark Crew, great songs, good scoff, Lord Brocktree, Dotti, Southpaw and Bobweave, Ripfang and Doomeye, "King" Bucko Bigbones... Need I go on?

I wouldn't say it's the best series of all time, it certainly breaks my list but it's somewhere in the middle between Alistair Reynolds' Revelation Space and Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians for a full list see the "Books you would recommend" topic
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

My old topic was brought back up! YAY!  :D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca