Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Then something very wierd happened...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

Spontaneous turtles combusted erratically on a far-away planet.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Kitsune

Then all the flies in the world ate all the food!

Ungatt Trunn

And then a really scary thing happened....

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

All of the mice suddenly banded together and started a war against the Death Defying Beavers over a ring.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

And then the universe imploded and they all died.

Ungatt Trunn

Shadowed One

Suddenly Prince Charming' s twin ruled every universe ever! He also killed Prince Charming over and over so no matter how he came back, he died again!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

But it just so happened that Prince Charming was able to destry hgis twin before he killed him, so then Prince Charming lived happily ever after!
Let us now move on to Redwall Abbey, a place we should have visited in the first place....

Redwaller

As Prince Charming thought he'd be happy forever, Eragon and Saphira came and annihilated him.

So on to Redwall...

Cassius Mobius worked on a railway.

Shadowed One

Then Martin the Warrior appeared, recited some cryptic poetry, and disappeared.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

Ungatt Trunn

Then Martin the Warrior came back and said that Prince Charming was still alive and to leave him alone. Everybody hade to obey the voice of Martin the Warrior. Then, all of a sudden, Cluny the Scourge laid seige on Redwall Abbey... again! Somehow he had survived getting hit by the bell. Redwall was in danger!

Rusvul

Shadowed One

psybox

Along with prince charming, whose corpse was thrown in a box that repels magic.