News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

The scientists decided to investigate this very strange occurrence. After several thousand years of study they concluded that it had happened because Queen Victoria had died, and Mars, having just heard the news was very sad and got angry with the moon because it shone so brightly, and tackled it.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, Venus was just getting over a serious case of chicken pox and decided to visit Pluto, who was still in denial about getting booted off the list of planets. After discussing their two problems they finally arbitrarily decided it was Saturn's fault. They immediately started making plans for an attack.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

And then the Universe exploded for the Billionth time!

Life is too short to rush through it.

psybox

...  And after the universe was rebuilt, Ungatt Trunn was banned until he stopped destroying things, built things to destroy thing for him, or in any way make someone else destroy things for him.

Ungatt Trunn

But pysbox had no power to do so, so Ungatt just went ahead and kept on destroying things!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

As everybody was about to find out, one of those things was a secret base of the Death Defying Beavers, who have been secretly planning their revenge. The destruction of that base caused the Death Defying Beavers to become most upset, so they built a new underground base and immediately resumed working.

Meanwhile, on a small island deep in the Pacific Ocean, a new and terrible menace emerged out of the tunnel that it had been living in for hundreds of years. It looked around it at the world. It sensed that the world had become quite populated, and decided that this was no good and returned back into the tunnel, where it quickly began planning the destruction of all life on Earth.

However, at the same time as these two catastrophic events occurred, an alien spacecraft loomed over Earth like a silent vulture, about to swoop down on it's prey. It was completely invisible due to it's cloaking device, as well as shielded from any radar that might be trying to track it. And so, this spacecraft quietly observed the Earth.

Inside of the spacecraft, dwelled the creatures of the planet Cestus, and they were as far from your friendly E.T aliens as you could get. They had no interest in preserving life or establishing peace. Their only desire was to dominate all the Universe in an iron-fisted Grand Empire.

You could tell right away that they were evil, with their many horned heads, glaring reddish-yellowish eyes, sharp fangs, and black as night armour covering them from their feet all the way up and over the shoulders, leaving only their heads uncovered. There was no mistaking these creatures for some peaceful little blue aliens.

Their plans for conquering Earth were simple. Take out several major cities, and then give them an hour to surrender their planet. Once they had conquered the planet, they would enslave the people of the small blue world and put them to work in their horrible mines, where they would be working with little to none food and rest. If they refused to surrender, they would be bombarded into submission. Earth stood little chance against the Cestusians and their advanced weaponry.

Meanwhile, the Death Defying Beavers had intercepted a deep space transmission that warned of the Cestusians and their plans for Earth. So now they knew about them. What they did not know however was how soon until they Cestusians got here (for they did not realize yet that the Cestusians were already here) and started attacking. They immediately changed their war plans, and began to prepare for the attack. Only time would tell what the fate of this small blue planet would be.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

And then something terrifying happened! *Drum Role* What happened was...

AnnaofRedwall

The avatar people appeared! and Sokka boomaranged the Menace, which turned out to be a gigantic, evil turtle-duck. But, Zuko was very put out because he likes turtle ducks and got in to a thumb war with Sokka and neither won because Aang blew them away. Toph made a giant statue of herself out of Sozin's comet which finally slammed into Earth, and sat in on Azula's head. But, unfortunately for Toph's statue, Azula and Sparky-Sparky-Boom man blew it up. then....
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

AnnaofRedwall

Toph got SO mad she made a huge metal cage because she wanted to and trapped Azula while Aang and Zuko and Sokka beat Sparky-Sparky-Boom-man to death with large eggplants.
MEANWHILE.... Toph finished her cage and Azula yelled, "you-you CAN"T defeat ME! I'm a fire-bending PRODIGY!" Toph walked away.
"look me in the EYE, young lady!" screamed Azula. Toph whirled around and shouted, "HOW!!?? as you people seem to SO OFTEN forget, I"M BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take this!" and Katara and she shot large mudballs at Azula. and Zuko was like :o, omygiddyaunt!!!! and accidently pushed Aang off a cliff. Luckily, Aang was the Avatar and flew away, but Azula burnt her way out of Toph's beautiful cage and tried to kill Suki... which wasn't a good idea 'cause Sokka had his boomerang and knocked Azula's head off. Sparky-Sparky-Boom-Man let out a howl of intense loss :'( which enabled zuko to blast him off a cliff.... SUDDENLY....
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The planet Mondas appeared in the Solar System. It began draining all of the energy from the Earth. The Cestusians did not approve of this, so they fired an ion cannon at Mondas, which stopped the energy absorption. The ion cannon however alerted Earth to the presence of the Cestusians, and so they were forced to either start their attack, or flee. They chose to attack, which sparked a great and terrible war.

Meanwhile, the Gugun starship Guna'gulaa was under attack by the Bothan Alliance Of Battlers (BAOB) and their Warships Of Terror (WOT) commanded by several thousand Salamandastron hares. The Gunguns engaged their hyperdrive and escaped, but it was damaged in the battle and soon came out of hyperspace right into the Cestusian ship, which exploded into a thousand pieces which destroyed Venus and Pluto before they could put their attack plans into action. They then exploded into a thousands pieces as well, which flew a sudden wormhole and disappeared.

The Gunguns' starship crashed into the Earth, resulting in the deaths of everybody in France. All of the Gunguns were held responsible and hanged. This caused all of the Death Defying Beavers to immediately put their plans into action, and they started attacking every being on the planet. They were however thwarted because of the Cybermen, who had finally gotten most of their systems back online, and had started attacking the planet. The Beavers were all but destroyed, their plans foiled.

Suddenly, when all seemed lost, the sun imploded and turned into a black hole. The entire Solar System was pulled into it, and everything was thrown out in a great jumbled mess through a white hole on the other side. Nobody knew what new danger awaited them in this mysterious unknown place.

AnnaofRedwall

luckily, their was still chocolate! and every one cheered. and a unicorn named bart ate doctor who's head... by mistake... he thought it was cake. Bart galloped away and went over to where Merlin and Gandalf and Dumbledore were fighting over their awesomeness, a little farther away, Peter from Narnia, Harry Potter, Matthias and Frodo were fighting over THEIR awesomeness, of course, Matthias and Frodo won...

Maudie

Then Sam and Gonff started to argue over who was the better sidekick. Gonff won. But Sam won when it came to who had the prettiest girl.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

AnnaofRedwall

suddenly, Gollum pulled off Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak and yelled, "Bwahahaha! you thought I died! but now i have a new Precious! This nifty cloak turns you invisible without the bother of having a mind of it's own!" Frodo turned to Matthias and Sam and Warbeak, who had turned up and grumbled about people that won't die. Pippin also showed up then and said, "well, at least SAURON'S dead!" and he grinned ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

However, the cloak did indeed have a mind of it's own. It ate Gollum and burped. Suddenly a mouse jumped up and sang Jingle Bells. The mice crowd cheered.

Maudie

Burty bought blue belts blindly.