News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: The Quest for the Sword

Started by Lady_Gwalia, July 10, 2011, 07:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Shellmara's an ottermaid. Can it be her?
BIC: Shellmara sighed dreamily as she tucked in. She had never seen a place as wonderful as Redwall Abbey, and the ottermaid was delighted that she might be able to stay there.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

OOC: It could also be my ottermaid, Streamblaze, if you want. I don't really know where I'm going with her. Anyway, BIC:

Lady Amber looked at Joey. "So, where exactly is Martin the Warrior's sword? I though the abbey warrior always carried it."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The apple turnover hit Babel right between the ears. "I knew you threw that last one!" he shouted, grabbing a slice of apple pie and throwing it back at Putley.

His aim was a little off though and it instead went towards Joey.

~~~

Meanwhile, Togan ducked as a strawberry scone spread with meadowcream thrown by an otter sailed over his head towards Lady Amber.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Lady Amber did a neat backflip and caught the scone in her paw. "Mmm! This is delicious! I'd forgotten what Redwall fare is like," she said as she took a big bit out of it.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Maypetal found herself in the middle of a food fight, At first, she tried not to fight, but when Sundew joined in, she got wrapped up in it too. At the moment, she was wiping pastie from her ears.
Oh, woe to me! Maypetal thought,I'll never be able to show myself with this in my ears. I know! I'll just impress them all when I'm preforming! She then ducked a scone flying over head. She stared at Sundew.
"You better be careful you don't hit my beautiful face!" Maypetal said.
Sundew nodded, then took a plate of meadow cream and smashed it into Maypetal's face.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Lady Amber threw a candied chestnut with incredible accuracy; it bounced off of a hedgehog's ear and sailed on a direct course for Sundew's nose. She kept doging all of the food; a tribute to her amazing squirrel agility.

OOC: Why is there a food fight? How did this even get started? BIC:

Trigoma

trigoma was seated in the area of the food fight. suddenly some deeper-n-ever-n-turnip-n-tater-n-beetroot pie splatered on his face. never haveing been in a food fight he felt like a dibbun and started launching food every wich way. which was to bad cause it hit a cook who was carrying food by the abbess. the cook droped the tray on the abbess.

OOC: lol i like food fights xD
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Lady Amber neatly flung a gigantic woodland trifle at Trigoma, and flicked a apple towards Joey with her tail.

Gonff

Abbess Rose was surprised as a tray landed (upside-down) in her lap. She smiled to herself and decided to let everyone have their fun. She continued eating as peacefully as she could, often being hit by stray food.

Trinn was in the middle of the food fight throwing food and having the best time of her life. Since she was a squirrel she could dodge most of the missiles coming her way. She laughed as she watched Putley trying to safe all the food by eating it "What a waste o' jolly good scoff." he commented, mostly to himself. Splat!!! A piece of cake hit Trinn in the back of the head as she was watching Putley.

OOC: I can make the Abbess stop the food fight if you want, I'm just having too much fun with this!  ;D
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

Lady Amber went over to Joey and hurled a pastie at close range.

Trigoma

trigoma saw trinn dodging food like nothing so he go a table cloth for a sling and fired off a piece of cake at trinn. catching her neatly off guard, he acted like nothing ever happend.

OOC: lol crazyest feast ever!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

OOC~ Alright, Tiria, it can be Shellmara. Oh, and sorry, Nightfire, I couldn't answer that question because I wasn't online and then this happened!
BIC: Joey, not fond of food fights, hid under a table. But after Amber threw a pastie at him, he had to throw something back. Reachign out, he grabbed a cake and threw it back.

Webbtail, almost opposite to Joey because he loved food fights, was throwing food left right and centre, all the while protecting his new friend Shellmara. Spotting Joey under a table, he picked up a huge fruit cake and threw it in his direction, getting him straight on the face.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Shellmara grabbed a random pie and flung it. Yelling and laughing, the ottermaid threw herself into the food fight.
OOC: I love food fights too.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

Maypetal's eyes were full of tears. She liked food fights, but she couldn't stand getting herself dirty.
"Sundew! Please stop throwing food! I look like a mess!" Maypetal said, as she ducked a pastie Sundew had thrown.
Sundew herself was dirty. Her pink dress was covered in food. Sundew winked a shining eye at Maypetal. "You look top hole old chappess. Don't worry so much about your looks."
Maypetal tired of fighting, hid under the table.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Lady Amber spotted Maypetal and ran over to her. "Why're you hiding?" she pressed a mushroom flan into the prissy little beast's paw. "Join in!"