RP: The Quest for the Sword

Started by Lady_Gwalia, July 10, 2011, 07:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Shellmara gaped openly at the magnificent Abbey. She said to the Abbess, 'This is a lovely place, and the creatures here seem so happy. Can I stay here?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

"You are welcome to stay as long as you like. Redwall is open to all good creatures. Would you like me to introduce you to some of the creatures who live here?" replied the Abbess.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Trigoma on July 29, 2011, 12:19:02 AM
trigoma was roused from his sleep by webbs shout to the new beast. " yawn* quiet a nice spot in this here orchard." trigoma got up and figured he'd do sum throwing knife practise. he found a good tree in the orchard and started practising.

"I say! You really can throw a knife. I thought you were joking, wot!" Sundew said, as she walked up to the orchard. She drew out her single throwing knife. Quickly throwing it, she hit the trunk of an apple tree.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Suddenly before anybeast could do anything Togan ran up, grabbed one of Trigoma's knives that was sticking out from the tree trunk and ran laughing off with it, pretending to throw it and saying "I be's jus' like T'igoma an' Sundew! Ha Ha! Take tha', you ver-" Suddenly the knife flew out of his paw and flew into the center of an apple tree.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Lady Amber swung down from the ash tree in the abbey grounds, chortling in the way that only a squirrel can when she saw the surprise on the faces of Abbess Rose and the ottermaid. "Hey, Rose, I have a surprise for you," Mossflower's Squirrelqueen said, smiling broadly. "Your new friend can come too, if she want's." Lady Amber dangled upside-down by her tail from one of the branches, swinging to and fro until the Abbess replied.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Gonff

"Okkaaay, what is it?" Asked the abbess.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

"Follow me," Lady Amber strolled towards the walltop stairs and climbs up, then gestures to an object that is attached to one of the battlements. "What do you think?" She asks. "It's a crossbow. Much farther reach than a longbow, and really easy to use. Even a dibbun could operate this thing. I have a huge stock of arrows laid up too." She gestures to the large barrel that is filled to the bursting point with gigantic spear-like arrows. She looks at Abbess Rose expectantly
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

Joey was climbing a tree to reach some of the apples for the friar. As he was climbing, creatures below him were throwing knives at the tree. Looking down, he yelled, "Careful where you throw those things, I'm up here, you know!"
Received mostly negative reviews.

Gonff

"Very good, said the abbess, but how will we have a use for it? We are peaceful creatures and have not been attacked in years."

Nightfire

"You never know. Some squirrel instinct has been making me nervous lately. I've been jumping at the slightest sounds recently. I just thought it would be good to be prepared." Lady Amber frowned for a moment, then smiled again. "Ottermaid Streamblaze has been helping me work on it too. She's a good child."

Gonff

"Than I will trust your judgment and leave it to you, as I know very little of such things."

Trigoma

trigoma was a little disturbed. "give me back my knives! there not toys!" the abbess gave him a stern look. "you are our guest here and will speak kindly to the inhabitants here." trigoma took his knives and went somewere else o practise.

OOC: im haveing a grumpy morning lol.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Togan opened the door and looked up to see a vole. "Who are you?" he asked him.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

James Gryphon

Terrus, who had been in the middle of a one-sided conversation with a particularly attractive brick in the wall, heard the door creak ominously open, looked up to see a young squirrel opening the gate. "Who are you," the squirrel asked.

Putting on his most attractive smile, that he believed had won the hearts of many a (literal) sparkling jewel, Terrus replied, "I'm Terrus, a traveller, come here to make all kinds of new friends in the course of my journey. Won't you let me in?"

---

OOC: I'm going to be out of town for six days now, and will be back next Sunday, Lord willing; if you think you can gloss over the scenes my character's in, that's fine; if y'all absolutely have to have him say something, I guess Head can write for Terrus if he wants; I trust he'll do an adequate job.
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I show ye to abbess Rose." Togan replied and motioned for Terrus to follow him. He saw her on the wall and ran up to her, Terrus following close behind. "Abbess Rose, Abbess Rose! I foun' a traveller. Can I go t'ow a knife now?" he asked.