Retake Redwall Discussion

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 09, 2013, 06:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How did Martin's sword end up in Mossflower?

It was hidden before the abbey was conquered
A slave snuck it out and hid it
A vermin stole it- but then got lost and died in the woods
It's been lost or hidden away for a long time before the abbey was taken
None of the above (please post a suggestion)

Corporal Firalay

Haha, I just added that cos it's fun ;)

Ah well, that's fine, I'm sure we don't mind :)
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Quickpaw

I don't mind at all. Things come up and you might not have been sure. I'd rather you say you might be gone and then not leave then not telling us you were leaving and then being gone.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

I'm glad you guys don't mind, because I feel stupid enough already. My cheeks are getting hot just thinking about all the stupid stuff I've done today... (And what I almost just did. Stupid autocorrect put 'hair' instead of 'just'. I'm so glad I check my posts before I actually post them.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Corporal Firalay

*gazes wistfully*  I wish I remembered to check posts... I almost ALWAYS have to modify them later.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt

W0NWILL

Name: Hernan
Species: Mouse
Appearance: Hernan is an average looking mouse, except he wears armor and those poofy striped pants. His right ear has a hole in it from past battles.
Personality: Hernan has devoted his life to battle. He is happiest when he's at sea or preparing for battle. He is a good fighter, and is a decent strategist, however, he's a jerk. He's full of himself and a bit rude at times. He is a fairly cheery mouse though, full of sarcastic quips.
Weapons: A short curved sword and a small round shield
Occupation: Captain of the Virclaw from the Free Lands of Mare-Civitas

KitrallStreamrippler

Acquiesced. ;D (I was looking up synonyms for 'accept'. Acquiesce is such a fun word!)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Corporal Firalay

Going away for four days, camping. See RP Thread for explanation as to what to do with Pan.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 29, 2013, 01:33:40 AM
Acquiesced. ;D (I was looking up synonyms for 'accept'. Acquiesce is such a fun word!)

Generally it is used in case of a person being pushed or, as a more descriptive (but not quite as accurate) example "bullied" into agreement. Don't argue, I'm a wordly wiser.  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

Don't worry about me arguing. Though I do have a stubborn streak, I do like to learn new things. :) I had heard the term used in a similar way.

SFox63

Well ive decided to join this rp if yall will let me.

Name: Takusa Faerun

Species: Fox

Weapons: Katana-Esque sword with no sharp edge, Smithing Hammer.

Appearance:

Personality: Reclusive, Shy, and mysterious. Cunning of course as most foxes are, and rather intelligent.

KitrallStreamrippler

Ooh! I like the picture. Oh, and- accepted. See you soon in the IC thread. :)

SFox63

Dinte

I wish to join this RP please
Name: Starbreeze
Species: Hare
Weapons: Mace and a sling
Appearance: he is a rather tall and lanky young Hare and always has a cloak on
Personality: He is a bottomless stomach with legs and jokes about nearly everything and never goes anywhere without his trusty cloak and loves a good fight wot
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

KitrallStreamrippler

Accepted. Feel free to join in whenever you wish. :)

xxflyingSnailxx

Ooh, these are great ideas :D. Could I please join?

Name: Sylvana

Species: Badger

Side: Woodlanders

Weapons: Natural defenses, ax

Appearance: Black and white with a cream-colored stripe on her forehead. Wears a white skirt and stiff wool jacket.

Job: Smith

Personality: Generally quiet, unobtrusive, and reserved, but extremely loyal. She would fight in any battle to save a friend. She is gruff on the outside but soft on the inside, and is often slow to think. This can be an advantage and a weakness to her. Despite her loyalty, she can be very stubborn and gets greedy when it comes to food or treasure.

History: She was born in a small village in the north, but it was destroyed when she was 6 seasons old. She wandered for most of her life, eventually settling in a forge near the quarry and meeting the woodlanders.

Name: Osurny Longtalon

Species: Sparrow

Side: None

Weapon: Natural defenses

Appearance: Brown and black with a white throat, breast, and flanks

Personality: Cheery and optimistic. He loves to make people laugh, and speaks with a thick sparra dialect. He has a hard time letting other animals take on his burdens and is fiercely independent. He is offended easily, and is known to hold grudges.

History: Osurny was separated from his family during a storm, and he never found them. He wandered for days, eventually finding Redwall and Mossflower. He took refuge in Redwall, and sustains himself by stealing food from the vermin.

(This character is Tzarin's brother, assuming that's fine with WONWILL  ;) )

Name: Orac the Sly

Species: Fox

Side: Vermin

Weapon: Crossbow

Appearance: Dark red with a sleek, shiny, coat (he hardly ever fights, instead tricking others into doing his dirty work)

Personality: He often picks fights with creatures smaller and weaker than himself, but you wouldn't find him fighting in a real battle for fear of his own life. He is more likely to steal rations and valuables from wounded, helpless, or dead animals. One of his favorite tricks is poisoning food.