Are log boats or sail ships better

Started by rachel25, February 12, 2013, 08:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I vote humans and how do you know that there's such thing as Global Climate Change mmm

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rachel25 on July 02, 2013, 04:08:11 PM
I vote humans and how do you know that there's such thing as Global Climate Change mmm
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

psybox

42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.  It's a reference to a book called The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: psybox on July 02, 2013, 05:34:51 PM
42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.  It's a reference to a book called The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Boy, ah'm doin' a lot o' referencez taeday!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: rachel25 on July 02, 2013, 04:08:11 PM

You just need to look at the increasingly crazy weather extremes, the shrinking polar ice caps, etc.