News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Important Safety Announcment about Death Defying Beavers (Please Read)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 15, 2011, 10:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

Quote from: winifred on January 22, 2012, 05:00:43 AM
jmkfjirythnmssbnmsbvnsbjk

mncbjgdfankkkjljhdbaghsghencs      hdjahhfklygivmlhhorhyuiBNVKGUR!

It says:

Do not listen to yonder lies. All she speaks is false. There is nothing you can do against us. Run in fear!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Well, I WON'T run in fear, DDB's! So there! *sticks tongue out at beavers defiantly*
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Romsca

Rainshadow

I don't see what all this 'Death Defying Beavers' thing is about.  I've seen beavers before, and they aren't death defying, nor are they polka-dotted.  They most certainly aren't scary, either!  As a matter in fact-
  *Knock, knock*
  Ooh, someone's at the door!  Who could that be?  *Opens door*  *Sees tiny beaver with polka dots and a toaster*  Why, hello there, little cutey!  What're you doing here?
  *Beaver holds out muffin*
  Ooh, that looks good!  Wait, why does that seem familiar?  That looks strangely like a Chocolate Muffin of Death...  *Eyes widen*  Um, would you excuse me a moment, Mr. Dea-er, Mr. Beaver?
  *Beaver nods*
  Okay!  *Slams door in beaver's face*  *Whispers*  Help, beavers at the door!  I may not last very long, 'cause they've found my secret stash of Chocolate Muffins of Death!  I may be immune, but my poor dog isn't!  *Grabs leash*  *Straps leash onto Abby*  Okay, Abby, we're gonna go hide in the crawlspace.  Let's go!  *Drags Abby into crawlspace, taking computer, bow, arrows, and ladle*  *Covers top of crawlspace*  I think I may be safe... for the moment...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

My dear Romsca,
You apparently have not reviewed the history of the Death Defying Beaver War. These are my allies.

My dear Rainshadow,
Safety is an illusion. You are never safe.
BRING IN THE CHAINSAWS!

Jhkgjhkgjk!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Romsca

I just found a note on my desk. I think it's from the beavers:

fajflkkjas klfjasaw oajoiwanoaeiwj dsjfldj as aowiaeo

Rainshadow

Hmm, well, I just got my copy of 'How to Learn Death Defying Beaverspeak for Dummies', so I believe it says something like:

"The chickens are arriving with the poisoned eggs."

That's a rough translation, though.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

*Rereads note*  Erm, lemme see...

*Mumbles*  "The chickens are arriving... at... at..."  *Glances at 'How to Learn Death Defying Beaverspeak for Dummies'*  "...Tam and Martin's house?"  Yeah.  "The chickens are arriving at Tam and Martin's house with the poisoned eggs."

Oh dear.  I'd get into the basement or get outta the house if I were you, T'n'M!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, ze Beaverz are on me roof an' tryin' tae get in zrough 'olez in ze roof. ACH, ZEY'RE COMIN' ZROUGH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! *crazh*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

Rainshadow

*Whispers*  I hear them at the top of the ladder!  I think they've found my hiding spot!  *Looks around for some way to get out*  The only way out is a nasty, dirty hole leading to the garage.  Eep!