News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Important Safety Announcment about Death Defying Beavers (Please Read)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 15, 2011, 10:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

"Heeheehee" *runs them both over with her flying bulldozer*
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm afraid tae report tha' the Death Defyin' Beaverz are back, nay only with greater numberz than 'afore, but alzae are armed with Mutato-gunz tha' mutate the target intae whatever the holder iz thinkin' aboat. We cannae zteal theze gunz due tae a DNA adjuztment made by the beaverz which cauzez them tae nay fire if anyone but a beaver is holding them. Due tae their rezently aquired Ditto-Ray (which duplicatez anythin' caught in the ray) they nae longer have tae worry aboat numberz.

Zae juzt az a reminder, watch out everybody.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

I'm lock in the closet.

Dear diary,
  Today death defying beavers attacked my house. Now I'm locked in the closet. I--

*death defying beavers break down closet door*

*Musician runs away*
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

My house has had countless attacks from the Death Defying Beavers' Cannibalistic Celery.
Luckily, Coobreedan is a species of stoats disguised as penguins disguised as snakes that have Celery Shredder 3000s as their mouths, as thus I got rid of the Celery Army.
So then they attacked me with a Death Defying Beaver. Luckily, I have an army of Angry Birds that skinned the Beaver so he had no fur or skin. Then the Yellow Angry Bird stole all of it's guts and threw them in Boomerang Bird's beak.
I thought for sure I had won but then I remembered the name; Death Defying Beaver.
I screamed and took off my snake disguise then waddled away.
Then I was chased by a Skeletal Death Defying Beaver all the way to Brockhall, so I was sure he couldn't get me. I sat in a Bella's armchair but it felt hard. So I turned round and there was the Skeletal Death Defying Beaver! I ran to Asmodeus' cave and took off my disguise so he wouldn't recognize me.
Then I realised it was all pointless because the Angry Birds ripped his eyes out! Somehow he had managed to smell me. So I ran in the creepiest place ever until I got tired and fell asleep.
I had a dream about ponies.
Then I woke up in The Land Of Ooo surrounded by Blue-Clawed Otters! Then one gave me a computer so I could type my adventure up here!

I managed to get a picture of the Skeletal Death Defying Beaver:

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 20, 2011, 01:53:13 PM
Nice.
Here's a picture of Tanija, my blueclawed otter. ;D

Her claws aren't blue because they are covered up in order to stop the death-defying beavers attacking, and no blueclawed otter is allowed to be photographed without the disguise. 8) ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

Please don't double post, Miss Tiria. Edit you original post.

Thanks!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

News Report:

The Boomerang Angry Bird has died because the guts were poisonous. :'(
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Nightfire

I write this as nearly fifty death defying beavers sit outside my house, holding me under seige. They have discovered that I am not one of them, and now wish to kills me. Please send help.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

*Tanija the BCO immediately sets up a RPing thread to fight the DDBs.*
I'm not a hipster.