News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Rootbeer! WOOHOO!

Started by Rusvul, April 13, 2013, 06:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Any other rootbeer conne- connesu- conn- meh, any other rootbeer lovers out there? I've had just about every brand I can get my hands on. Virgils is the best I've had so far. Here's a list, if you know any rootbeer brands or types that aren't here, please post them, and I'll edit this list.

A&W
Barques
Frosty
Maine Root
Boylan's
MUG
Stewart's

And I know I'm forgetting tons, but post more if you think of them!

PrimroseWarrior

muggs is great!! I love root beer!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Kitsune

Ungatt Trunn

I love Rootbeer! Its one of my favourite drinks!

Life is too short to rush through it.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Rusvul

OW! How can anybody sing/talk in such a high voice? It hurts just thinking about it!

Redwaller

ROOTBEER!!!!

I tried Mugs and A&W, and I think another, but it was a long time ago and I forgot. XD

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 14, 2013, 12:24:40 AM
OW! How can anybody sing/talk in such a high voice? It hurts just thinking about it!
So true! It just seems...impossable! And earspliting!
BTW, I like Rootbeer more when it's been set out for a while.

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 14, 2013, 12:24:40 AM

Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

W0NWILL

I've never liked rootbeer. *waits for bomb to go off*

Rusvul

Boooooom!  ;D That's fine. Plenty of people don't. (They're missing out, though :p )

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Root beer float!

100 bottlez o' root beer on ze vall, 100 bottlez o' root beer! Take vone dovn, pazz it aroond...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

cregga rose eyes

...99 bottles of root beer on the wall!

I love root beer its one of my favorite sodas.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Redwaller

Rusvul

98 bottles of root beer on the wall....