"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Times of planning

Started by Redwaller, May 04, 2013, 08:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you want it based off?

Strictly Redwall based
5 (35.7%)
Redwall based, with some changes(i.e. Dragons)
8 (57.1%)
Based off another series with Redwall animals
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Redwaller

This isn't the title of this RP, but, before it gets a name, or plot, I'll have two weeks of sign-up before it is closed and we start planning. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thomas Barkshield

Hey, I always like a good RP! Could I join?

Redwaller

Everyone can join, sign-ups for the first RP are open until 18 May

Shadowed One

Could you give a sample bio?
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rainshadow

I'd be willing to join, but I'd have to know a little bit about what I'm getting myself into.  Like, what the plan might be for this RP.  Before making a character, I'd like to know what type of RP it is.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 05, 2013, 12:32:33 AM
  I'd be willing to join, but I'd have to know a little bit about what I'm getting myself into.  Like, what the plan might be for this RP.  Before making a character, I'd like to know what type of RP it is.  ;)
Ditto. I was going to post something like that, but you pretty much said everything I was going to, and thus, saved me a bunch of typing.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 05, 2013, 01:14:01 AM
Ditto. I was going to post something like that, but you pretty much said everything I was going to, and thus, saved me a bunch of typing.

Well then, you're very much welcome!  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Quote from: Shadowed One on May 05, 2013, 12:07:50 AM
Could you give a sample bio?
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 05, 2013, 01:14:01 AM
That's what I need people for. You don't make your character yet. We plan what we do.

Here's what I was thinking of(put in a few simple sentences):

1. We form a group of planners

2. We decide what the setting is(something epic!)

3. Then we each get a position assigned to us(i.e. writer, character maker, etc.)

Once the sign-ups are closed, we go on to planning.

Shadowed One

Awesome! Do you mind if I join?
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'll join. Zoundz like fun!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Well then, I'm in!  :)

Redwaller

Great! I hope we get more people soon!

Redwaller

So on to the next part!

What will the setting be?(I want to have a super RP, with a super developped plot[everyone must agree])

Rainshadow

Well, are we wanting a strictly Redwall-based RP?  (AKA, one that only has to do with things related to the books, not something like the Siege of Gondor RP ;))  Or are we wanting something that's slightly off from Redwall, like the dragon one I had?  Or another idea would be to have one that's completely different from Redwall, like from another series, but keeping with the Redwall animals and such.

Redwaller

I'll put up a poll to see what us planners want.

Since there will be Sequels, it can be different each time.

EDIT: We'll name each RP: ...... .......: Book ...