News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

MOST HOSTILE CHARACTER

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 09:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blademaster

Slagar creeped me out but who was that evil polecat warlord he worked for he was the boss. :-\
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Melody

Hmmmmmmmmmm I would say tsarmina and cluny were the worst along with gulo the savage and the wearat in rogue crew.

eualaia

Quote from: Melody on January 21, 2012, 03:53:35 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm I would say tsarmina and cluny were the worst along with gulo the savage and the wearat in rogue crew.

yes
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Ceteruler

I have a hostile character that  is the most hostile.

Eulalia's nameless bankvole.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mighty Megraw

I think Gulo just because he never runs away or freaks out over some dream or anything likes that. He is the only villain I can think of that is not at all cowardly, even if he isn't very smart.

Bragoon

I think I'm with Megraw on this one, Gulo always struck me as the most aggressive, especially when coupled with his considerable strength.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

ilovemariel

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 19, 2011, 07:52:55 AM
Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 19, 2011, 12:49:51 AM
Dumble.

That mousbabe would've attacked a band of foxes, a great eagle and an army of crows for Redwall's sake.
Where's he from?
I think Gulo the Savage is definitely hostile, but my favourite villain is Tsarmina.

Razzid Wearat was by far the most evil and ruthless tyrant. It even says that the rogue crew is the most violent redwall book in the series! That's what it says on Amazon:
The murderous and evil Razzid Wearat and his crew of vermin are on a mission to seize Redwall Abbey for themselves... :o
Gulo the savage was still quite evil. ;D
Old stories told by travellers, Great songs that bards have sung, Of Mossflower summers, faded, gone, When Redwall's stones were young. Great Hall fires on winter nights,
The legends, who remembers,Battles, banquets, comrades, quests,Recalled midst glowing embers.Draw close now, little woodlander

Ciaran Galedeep

muta and rab streambattle (the bellmaker) in berserk mode were way hostile (so was any warrion afflicted with booldwrath)
and you can't forget Madd (fwirls mother in Tangerung)

Gonff the Mousethief

what about Badrang? or Gabool
I like that crown on ya.
SWING!
His head is on the ground.
I mean come on! pure evil!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Wylder Treejumper

So many good... I mean, bad characters... I think Slagar and Gulo were definitely the worst... er, best... er, evilest villains of them all.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

I'm gonna say Badrang, or Gulo.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.