News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

GARFIELD!!!!

WYR TYPE WITH ALL CAPS or with all lowercase letters?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

all lowercase

WYR use Times New Roman font or cursive font?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah care more for vot'z written an' lezz aboot vot font tiz vritten in.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

WYR drink poison, or jump off a 1000000 mile high cliff?
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Leatho Shellhound

jump off a 1000000 mile high cliff, so that I would know what it is like to fly!

WYR Go to South Carolina or read a boring new paper?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Go to South Carolina
Would you rather watch the regular version of a movie or the extended, uncut version of a movie?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

CrazyPug37

Regular version.

Would you rather go to Hawaii or Bora-Bora?
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Maudie

Hawaii!

WYR have hot dogs or hamburger?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Boz.

Vould ye rather 'ave green eggz an' 'am or a blue carrot?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

Green eggs and ham, Sam I Am. ;)

Would you rather watch paint dry or grass grow?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dinte

watch paint dry it will be done faster

WYR fight a rampaging badger lord or 20 very mad hares that you just called a bunch of rabbits
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Both at ze zame time!

Vould ye rather gae tae Marz or Pluto?

Rainshadow

Mars, because that's where I'm from.  ::)

Would you rather have a small role in a very big and interesting movie/play or have the lead role in a small, dull movie/play?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze firzt vone.

Vould ye rather be a zpider or an ant?

Romsca

A spider! >:D

Would you rather take a Chemistry or an Algebra exam?