News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Guests

Started by PrimroseWarrior, May 16, 2013, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 09, 2013, 12:30:15 AM
Um, I only read part of this thread, but I thought we were supposed to be battling the guests (with their sinister German accents!) So, what's going on now?
Me and Tam are in the world of Merlin, trying to get back to our own world so we can battle the Guests.

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on October 09, 2013, 12:39:32 AM
Um, I only read part of this thread, but I thought we were supposed to be battling the guests (with their sinister German accents!) So, what's going on now?
Me and Tam are in the world of Merlin, trying to get back to our own world so we can battle the Guests.

Zae in ozer vordz ziz zread, like many before it, iz turnin' intae an RP...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 09, 2013, 02:10:29 AM

Can I be part of this impromptu RP? ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 09, 2013, 02:17:07 AM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 09, 2013, 02:10:29 AM

Can I be part of this impromptu RP? ;D
Sure!

BIC: You're right Ungatt. We can't take the sword form Martin but we can do the other things. Let's go to Redwall and first defeat Cluny. Maybe that person over there can help us!
*points to Jukka*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

WOW I haven't seen this topic for AGES!!!!!  :o
the last time I posted here I was having tea with Shade and Badgerlordfiredrake? What's happening now  ???

Tam and Martin

OOC: Ungatt Jukka and I are in the land of Merlin trying to get back to our earth so we can finish battling the guests.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

OOC: Alright! So all those things Merlin mentioned to do we are doing to have to do so Let's go to Redwall and Get Cluny's tail first!

BIC: Alright, Shade, Jukka , and Ungatt, let's go! *Starts running towards Redwall Abbey*

Jukka the Sling

*runs up to the north wallgate and knocks frantically* "Let us in!"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

*Looks over the top of the battlements b/c I finished having tea with Shade and Badgerlordfiredrake a long time ago and went to the Abbey of Redwall to buy some slippers but found that they didn't sell slippers but the food was nice so I stuck around*
Hi guys!  ;D

Jukka the Sling

"Hi Rachel! Could ya let us in?"

rachel25

No because I work in the muffin factory! *Disappears*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Ach yourself! *I say while opening wall gate door* I have a right mind to lock you lot out again! ( ;))

The Shade

*Walks in* Sooo, Cluny attacking anytime soon?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I