Round 4: Calm after Chaos (plotting thread)

Started by BrookSkimmer, May 25, 2013, 05:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Icefire

Results are in for the Round 1 soundtrack.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

BrookSkimmer

Looks good for the sound track! Love it :D

Just a few more days to go in Round 4! All the posts look really great. Good work you guys!!!!

Ceteruler

and if anyone was wondering regarding my post, yes, it's Joan. :P

W0NWILL

Nevfae is a hedgehog. I believe you referred to her as a mouse. I may be mistaken.

Ceteruler

er. yes. Sorry about that. *goes to fix*

Leatho Shellhound

@Ceteruler

Quote from: Ceteruler on June 20, 2013, 09:09:50 PM
Small paws pushed him gently back down as he tried to sit back down

I think you ment to write "up" instead of "back down"

Just thought I would let you know.

Edit: and you wrote

“I’m fine… little one,” Marcus managed to gasp out quietly. “Here… come… here. Help me sit up… please.” Even though she looked apprehensive about it, she went behind Marcus and put her litle paws under the

With his head relaxed against the cave’s wall, he looked up at the mousemaid, who was now chewing hew paw in anxiety.

Great post btw :D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ceteruler

thanks. I wrote this in kinda a hurry, not surprised there's a lot of typos. -.-

Icefire

Ok, I'm a little confused. Sora and Spera are next to each other, right? And Liv is in between them? I'm going to make a bunch of assumptions and attempt to fit it all together in mind and post. We'll see if it works.

EDIT: Should I change it?

BloodGullet

wow, great posts everyone!  I'll have to really put my thinkin' cap on to keep up!  ok, so the story I have brewin' so far may entail 'borrowing' the little mouse Joey if that's ok by you all (I couldn't remember who's character that was), so I thought I would ask first.  I promise he will be returned unharmed.  :)

I'll be typing it up tonight and tomorrow, and hope to to post by lunch (or maybe dinner :) )
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: Icefire on June 21, 2013, 03:57:41 AM
Ok, I'm a little confused. Sora and Spera are next to each other, right? And Liv is in between them? I'm going to make a bunch of assumptions and attempt to fit it all together in mind and post. We'll see if it works.

EDIT: Should I change it?
It looks awesome, Ice. I just put my last one in, so it's all over for me now. :)

@Everybody: I wish you all the best of luck.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Icefire

Wow, Warrior! "Let me just write this super emotional death scene and spend most of it explaining why you shouldn't cry when it's over."  :P ;D
Seriously, though, FANTASTIC post! I think I've decided Sora is my favorite character!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: BloodGullet on June 21, 2013, 04:32:53 AM
wow, great posts everyone!  I'll have to really put my thinkin' cap on to keep up!  ok, so the story I have brewin' so far may entail 'borrowing' the little mouse Joey if that's ok by you all (I couldn't remember who's character that was), so I thought I would ask first.  I promise he will be returned unharmed.  :)

I'll be typing it up tonight and tomorrow, and hope to to post by lunch (or maybe dinner :) )

Rainshadows', thought I've been using him a little too.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Icefire

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 21, 2013, 01:12:44 PM
Quote from: BloodGullet on June 21, 2013, 04:32:53 AM

Rainshadows', thought I've been using him a little too.
He's somewhere near the wounded at the moment. Rainshadow added him in her post.

Redwaller

Yesterday I was modifying my post, and I had a good job done, and I thought, "I don't want to lose all this." So I copied everything and went to open a document and paste it there, when I saw that the Paste option was gray. "WHAT!? I lost everything!" And I was feeling desperate. But then I started over, and it turned out way better! So I'm feeling good now.  8)