News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Redwaller, June 02, 2013, 08:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 23, 2015, 05:11:20 AM
Man, I've had the game for months and can barely take on a giant!

I've angered a giant, twice. The first time, it killed me in two hits. The second time I ran and got it down to half health or so...needless to say, I am very skilled at running... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

You have to be pretty high-levelled to take on a giant.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rusvul

I think I managed to kill one by cheesing it... its pathing got it stuck behind a rock. I did have to reload several times, though.

Delthion

So, I am a level ten, and the only other stat that I remember is having 35 destruction. I use flames and Lightning bolt a lot. Once, I played with a corpse by zapping it with lightning and sending it across the room. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Gosh Del, how much have you been playing?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

A little too much...and that's coming from the person who's playing it! ;D

Delthion

*Bump.*

So what do you guys think of the Civil War in Skyrim?

Jetthebinturong

Both sides are awful but the Imperials are the lesser of two evils. The only reason I might join the Stormcloaks is to butcher them and take their cool outfits.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

I don't think that either of the sides are awful, both have their reasons, and the Imperials are the better of the two. I'll probably join the Imperial Legions. And I am also a werewolf. ;D ;D

Rusvul

Both sides seem pretty bad. I'll go with whatever side has less competent law enforcement, as a thief, murderer, and general dirty-nasty, it'd be most advantageous for me.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on July 25, 2015, 02:38:41 PM
*Bump.*

So what do you guys think of the Civil War in Skyrim?

There's an option for a truce until Alduin is defeated. After that, Imperials.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

CaptainRocktree

I have a friend that has this game, I really like it. I'm thinking about buying the game.... I'm feeling a bit too lazy to look up the retail price can anyone tell me?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

It's on 40% discount on Steam now. It costs 20 dollars on Steam.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

I have a question, how do you get to High Hrothgar?

On another note, I'm the Archmage of the College of Winterhold! ;D ;D ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on July 27, 2015, 04:12:43 AM
I have a question, how do you get to High Hrothgar?

On another note, I'm the Archmage of the College of Winterhold! ;D ;D ;D

You go to Ivarstead and climb up the mountain near it. That's High Hrothgar.