News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Redwaller, June 02, 2013, 08:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

So I am level 16 High Elf Mage/Archer/Warrior. I'm pretty decent all around and have killed four or five dragons, including the storyline ones.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

I have barely done any of the story line. I just go around and find cool places to explore. My ebst thing is either One-Handed for my axe or Archery.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

I have gotten all three words of Force, Unrelenting Force. And haven't done much of the storyline besides that. But I am actually level 17...and recently learned fireball.

Gonff the Mousethief

Okay, so on Steam (On which my Skyrim is on) I found two mods, one with Martins Sword and one with his shield! They look so good as well!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Wow! I never would have guessed that! I don't have mine on Steam unfortunately... :(

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on July 30, 2015, 12:07:47 AM
Wow! I never would have guessed that! I don't have mine on Steam unfortunately... :(

You can use the Skyrim Nexus to download mods.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

I wish I could download The Lost Wonders of Mzark mod but alas my game is on Xbox.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Yeah, is there any way to download mods on the Xbox besides the big add-ons?

Jetthebinturong

No. Mods are PC exclusive. You're probably thinking of DLCs which are made by Bethesda as add-ons to the game.

Delthion

Rusvul

PCmasterrace!

Pc is better. Just sayin'.

I've downloaded a mod called Apocalypse Magic, it seems quite interesting. Particularly since I'm a zappy-mage. A couple graphics enhancements mods, too.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 02, 2015, 05:20:24 AM
PCmasterrace!

Pc is better. Just sayin'.

Of course but mine can barely support vanilla Minecraft.