News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Summer Nameday Feast

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 03, 2013, 08:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

As we always do for Namedays, we're having a feast to celebrate the Summer of the Cerulean Sky, named by Leatho Shellhound!

May this season bring good cheer for the forum as well.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Maudie

Happy summer, everyone! I didn't even realize the season had been named until I saw Leatho's name in pink at the fan works board, great name, Leatho!

Happy Summer of the Cerulean Sky, y'all!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Yay Leatho! Great job being picked! (Somehow I knew you would be it someday). Nice name.!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Shadowed One

I propose a toast to the Summer of the Cerulean Sky!

*lifts mug of October Ale*
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Redwaller

*Lifts mug* Great name Leatho! A good health to all of us Forum Members!

Maudie

Yeah, when I saw all this Summer stuff I was like "what on earth..?" I guess only Hero members get notifications for Nameday.

A toast, to summer, summer camps, no school, days full of play, days full of work, and all that good stuff!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

I didn't and I am a Hero Member. They announce it in the announcements page though that's how I saw it.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Aye, that name's a good 'un, Leatho!  Good job!  Though, 'Cerulean Sky' isn't quite how I'd describe what I see outside, buuuut...  ;)

Anyway, *raises a mug of strawberry fizz* here's to summer!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DanielofRedwall

Congratulations Leatho! Lovely name!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Ungatt Trunn

Nice Season Name, Leatho! May the Cerulean Skys shine nice on us for a great summer! A toat to the new season, and to everything that goes on toast! Beans, Butter, Jam, Peanut Butter, Tuna....

Life is too short to rush through it.

Lily

Congratulations, Leatho. What a beautiful, poetic name. :)

Matthias720

Hear, hear. A most efficacious name indeed!

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Leatho Shellhound

Thank you every one! I am very honored to be chosen. Strawberry fizz and cake for all! 
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

*Digs into cake*  *Looks around at everyone staring*  What?  He said I could have cake!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!