News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Summer Nameday Feast

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 03, 2013, 08:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: psybox on June 04, 2013, 08:48:14 PM
However, even if they don't exist in redwall, they at least fit in well, unlike the logic 7, and are therefore acceptable.
But time won't have it that way, so they just won't exist!

Life is too short to rush through it.

psybox

Fine, let the piano get eaten.  I'm building a new one.

Ungatt Trunn

Well, your piano will have to w-what a minute! We should be asking Leatho about what music he wants, not what we want! :(

Duxwing

Burr aye, laddies and lasses, yer not doin' it roit.  *drags in a keg of heady cordial whose broached side drips with sweet, tangy red liquid*  *strikes a second hole into the keg and tips the first hole to his mouth* *chugs it down, down, down, 'till his belly is fit to burst!*  *tosses the empty keg onto the floor, where it bounces and rings with a deep wooden sound*  'Ere, now that's how ya drink a toast!  *burps*  Now, erm, wot were we toastin' again?  Oi!  The Summer o' the Cerulean Skoi!  Well, if oi'm to drink ter that, then oi'll need anoother keg, burr aye!

-Duxwing

Thomas Barkshield

*Digs in to a deeper n ever pie* Aye, a grand name it is!

Shadowed One

For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, and so say all of us!

*drinks deeply*
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Takez a drink an' fallz off ze table* Vot vaz ah doin' on ze table again?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Leatho Shellhound

Well my friend, get your self an otter maid.... on second thoughts....every one get a partner and we'll all dance.  :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

*Raises paw*  Who wants to dance with the insane wildcat maiden?  *Cricket chirping*  Anybeast?  Anybeast?  No beast at all?  *Sits down and buries face in mug*  Ouch.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Who would like to dance with the great and all-powerful Ungatt Trunn? ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nay zankz, ah vill juzt zit 'ere an' drink zome October Ale. *Takez a drink an' fallz off o' ze table again* Na' 'ov did zat 'appen?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 05, 2013, 07:37:25 PM
  *Raises paw*  Who wants to dance with the insane wildcat maiden?  *Cricket chirping*  Anybeast?  Anybeast?  No beast at all?  *Sits down and buries face in mug*  Ouch.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 05, 2013, 07:46:29 PM
Who would like to dance with the great and all-powerful Ungatt Trunn? ;D

Why don't you to wildcats dance together?

click the banner

Maudie

*raises bowl* a toast! yay! *falls off of chair, drunken with happiness.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

Some one help this drunken otter.

click the banner