News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Summer Nameday Feast

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 03, 2013, 08:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 05, 2013, 08:49:17 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 05, 2013, 07:37:25 PM
  *Raises paw*  Who wants to dance with the insane wildcat maiden?  *Cricket chirping*  Anybeast?  Anybeast?  No beast at all?  *Sits down and buries face in mug*  Ouch.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 05, 2013, 07:46:29 PM
Who would like to dance with the great and all-powerful Ungatt Trunn? ;D

Why don't you to wildcats dance together?

Um, er, ah, NO.  *Slides farther away from where Ungatt is seated*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Shadowed One

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 05, 2013, 09:53:37 PM
Some one help this drunken otter.
*Gets up, then falls over* I hic can't do hic that, mate. I'm intoxicated hic! *collapses, unconscious*
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 05, 2013, 08:49:17 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 05, 2013, 07:37:25 PM
  *Raises paw*  Who wants to dance with the insane wildcat maiden?  *Cricket chirping*  Anybeast?  Anybeast?  No beast at all?  *Sits down and buries face in mug*  Ouch.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 05, 2013, 07:46:29 PM
Who would like to dance with the great and all-powerful Ungatt Trunn? ;D

Why don't you to wildcats dance together?
Rainshadow's a Wildcat? Hick *Takes another swing of Elderberry Wine* Hick, eh, I'll dance with Hick! Anyone!

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ztandz up* Ah vould like tae propoze a toast tae- *Fallz off o' table again* Alright ziz is gettin'- *Fallz off o' table again*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

*Hick* Eh, I didn't know you had a twin, Leatho! *Hick!*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ztandz up again* A duck valked up tae a lemonade ztand an' 'e- *Fallz off o' table again* Alright, Alright! Ah'm fine. Ah'm really fine. Ah'm really- *Fallz off o' table again*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

BrookSkimmer

A toast the a beautiful summer name! And our season namer: Leatho!!!

Ungatt Trunn

* Recovers from drunken plight* This calls for some happy music! And I mean, HAPPY!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, let uz zin' everybody'z favourite zon'...

rachel25

I don't have a favourite summer song  :o
here's to Leatho Shellhound and to summer *Raises tankard of fresh dandelion and cowslip wine* REEDDDDDWWAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ;D

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

I-hic-declare-hic-a-hic-food-hic-fight-hic!
*Raises a trifle and throw it at Leatho*
Let the -hic- games begin!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 08, 2013, 04:07:12 PM
To summer indeed!
So, what do you think the Summer song should be? Galapagos? It does have a picture of a blue sky, after all ;D

Leatho Shellhound

*Leatho turns around with lightning speed and eats the trifle in one bite* That won't be necessary Mask. And Ungatt, I'll think about it.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 08, 2013, 04:16:27 PM
*Leatho turns around with lightning speed and eats the trifle in one bite* That won't be necessary Mask. And Ungatt, I'll think about it.
Alright! It is a Summer-like song, after all...*starts eating a trifle *