News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Summer Nameday Feast

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 03, 2013, 08:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

give them time their are vicious when they are angry *turtles suddenly grow wings and attack Plugg*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah nay, ze replicatorz are attackin'! RUN!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 19, 2013, 02:35:26 AM
...What's a Replicatorz?

The book Long Patrol?

BTW what happened to my lovely feast?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Kitsune

I don't know! It just- *dodges turtle that almost hit my head* -so happened that- *dodges again* -rachel25 brought vicious turtles!

rachel25

MOOOOOOHAAAAAAAA ATTACK TURTLES ATTACK *pass Leatho* Sorry about your feast if ya want you can always go and join the senciable lot over in Cavon hole where their all celebrating the anerverisery of the forum bye*keeps on chasing everyone with turtles*

Rainshadow

*Hides in corner, wiping banana creme pie off face*  *Holds serving tray in front to protect myself*  Don't hurt me, I'm not trying to fight!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 19, 2013, 06:11:47 PM
  *Hides in corner, wiping banana creme pie off face*  *Holds serving tray in front to protect myself*  Don't hurt me, I'm not trying to fight!

May I join, it seems the only place where I can eat in peace.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

Helllllppppp meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quick we can get rid of the turtles if someone plays a banjo then they'll go back to being peaceful

Rusvul

Oh, sorry, I don't play a banjo. *Walks away*

rachel25

*some of the turtles go after rusvulthesaber and start to eat him*
*me finds banjo and starts to hit turtles with banjo because I don't know how to play a banjo*  ???
Take that and that some friends you turned out to be and that and that *throw banjo at Plugg and turtles go after banjo and attack Plugg* *me walks over to Rain and Leatho carrying a basket* Hi guys sorry about the turtles I don't know what came over me do ya want some of this *opens basket to reveal food*  :P   

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 19, 2013, 08:52:27 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 19, 2013, 06:11:47 PM

May I join, it seems the only place where I can eat in peace.

*Reaches paw out from behind tray*  *Pats the stone next to me*  Yuh huh, right here.  Grab yourself a serving tray, though.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

OK *grabs serving tray off a member who is trying to protect themselves from turtles* *me sits down next to Rain and shares out food and eats*  ;D

Romsca

Turtles? Sea turtles? WHERE?