News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Weird. My one and only Redwall dream went like this: I was Martin the Warrior, and I was telling Tsarmina that I would fight her, and she was like 'In the north INCHES?' and I said, 'Well...outside.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

'In the north INCHES?' ??? What the pudden does that mean?

Last night, I dreamed of darkness and Redwall and Bob the Metroid.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Nightfire, my mind is a very weird thing. :D And I'm proud of it, too.
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

I had a dream about Lion King.

First I watched the 0th one (not tenth, zeroth) which was about red lions fighting bees.
Then I watched the 1st one, which wasn't anything like it is in reality, it was just two lions talking about cheese.
Next up was the 2nd which was just Timone and Pumba singing about bricks.
After that was the 3rd one which was actually the same as it is in real life.
Finally was the 4th which was the King Pig from Angry Birds sending an army of bees that drive cars at the red lions.

Then when all were finished, I was going to play the video games of them but then Tarzan came and said:

"Watch Tarzan...Watch Tarzan...Watch Tarzan..."
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Nah, that's probably the most normal dream I've had. XD
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

I watched Tarzan today.  ;D

BadgerLordFiredrake

I always have god-like powers in my dream.s  I control them.
baby turtle forever

Nightfire

Last night, I dreamed that I went to a zoo and stepped on a man-eating turtle, which was scary, and then I visited this pool where there was a cute otter sitting on a stone wall. I spent the rest of the day sitting there petting it and talking to it. I was so happy! :) Then I had to wake up... :(
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

i had a dream about pie world
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

Of course. Only you. :D

I dreamed about Samus Aran and Luke Cardassia last night, but I forget what they were doing. :P

yeswonderful

My dreams often involve mystical/sci-fi elements. Usually I have some sort of power or am not completely human. Example: I've had many dreams where I'm telekinetic and am being chased by some governmental agency or am trying to save people or something like that. Or I'll be a werewolf. I'll also have dreams where I'm in another world, sometimes in the world that I've created for some of my stories, or in the world of the VI (The Vulpine Imperium, see my sig for more info). Then there's the dreams about dying. It's a myth that if you die in your dreams that you die in real life. I often die in my dreams. Usually it's from an airplane crash or falling. When I die in my dreams I enter a very warm, comforting state and all is well. It is only scary up until the moment of death. Once I die it's fantastic and I never want to leave, but I have to wake up eventually, of course. I'm often visited in my dreams by dead friends and family, even my dog who died several years ago. I am so happy to see them and talk with them. Then there's the dreams about being in college again and having to go to class, but I get confused because I have to work on the farm and I can't do both. It becomes very stressful until I realize that it's a dream.
Like pirates? Want to be a classy vermin who wears a cravat and sails the high seas? Enjoy writing? Join the VI! http://rovl.org/vi
VI movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-1Q0htbfk&feature=youtu.be

Nightfire

That's pretty weird, but also cool. I once had a dream about a pet rat of mine  that died because of cancer.

yeswonderful

Another telekinetic dream last night! I was randomly trying to move something with my mind and it just happened to move, very much surprising me. However, once I got over the shock, I began to fool around with the power and move stuff to play jokes on people. My brother kept reprimanding me, saying that someone was going to find out it was me and then everyone would freak out. I ignored him. But then my powers went away right before my alarm went off. It was very sad.
Like pirates? Want to be a classy vermin who wears a cravat and sails the high seas? Enjoy writing? Join the VI! http://rovl.org/vi
VI movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-1Q0htbfk&feature=youtu.be