News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

I think I was dreaming about Spider-man and Samus Aran duking it out last night, but I forget why.  :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Sometimes I have this dream where I'm at the beach, and every third wave is the biggest. Then they get bigger and bigger, just when I realise I've gone too far out, then they drag me away from the shore and I can't do anything. That was scary... :o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

I had a dream that I was at the mall designing a t-shirt
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Nightfire

Nice. Yesterday, I put one of my female rabbits with our stud for breeding, and last night, I had a weird dream that the rabbit had thirty babies!!!! :o :o :o
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Wolfstar

I had a dream that I kissed a girl, but I woke up when our lips touched.
Happy and kind.

redwallgurl

i had a really wierd dream where i was at my house when everyone here on the forum was looking for me since i hadnt put any information about myself. you had gathered all of my friends and killed them and i was like "WHY ARE YOU RUINING MY LIFE?!"  then skipper comes and says i want to marry you and apperantly i say yes. yeah it was pretty wierd
Fun. is a fantastic band.

eualaia

for some unknown reason i had a dream about a cereal commercial
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

I had a dream about an incredibly long sign/notice hanging from the top branches of an oak tree outside my house. But I have no idea why!

Lord Deathblade

I will post a weird dream everyday till I run out.

1. This is a recurring one. I dive down the stairs head-first. He he...

Nightfire

I dreamed last night about my pet cat, Blitz, walking across my head. Then again, when I woke up, then she was in my bedroom. So maybe she did, and I thought it was a dream. ::)

eualaia

i had a dream i got owned by samus aran cause i was omega ridley 0_0
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

rakkety tam

i had a dream last night where the wold was pretty much taken over by zombies and the ggovernment was killing everyone for some reason i was with a few other people and i went to kill some zombies  with a hatchet and i ran into the government and i killed 3 of them with the hatchet but they shot me :'( and i died but i came back to life after 24 hours
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

I had a dream last night about Mandalorians and Luke Cardassia.  :o

Redwallfan7

I also had a weird dream that my own family tied me to a chair...
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Nightfire

Okay......that is definitely weird.  :o