News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I once had a dream that was too good to be true. I pinched myself to see if I was awake. It didn't hurt, but I thought it did. XD
What about you guys? :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

James Gryphon

The dreams I have are usually automatically forgotten, nightmares, or incredibly weird.

There has been a few times when I've acquired superpowers in my dreams; one time I got to use lightning, but usually it's invisibility or flight.
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

The worst dream I've ever had was when I was falling from the sky, I woke up JUST before I hit te ground. The best dream I've ever had was a Redwall dream.  Also when I had a dream about being a professional Australian Rules footballer. I usually forget my dreams, but if they're rememberable enough, I remember them. Often I wake up and say, "man, that was a weird dream!" and then forget it straight away!
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I once had a dream that I had a machine that was going to make the ultimate ace of spades card. I was a milisecond away from hitting the button/pulling the lever/etc. to create the card and then.....my dad woke me up for school.

CURSE YOU, SCHOOL!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

I once had one of those dreams where your running away from something and it feels like you are stuck in the mud. Only the thing that was chasing me was the main antagonist in my book. A big, scary leopard called Cana de ao Brisa. The the main protagonist, Voador Chama, also a leopard, jumped out of nowwhere and attacked my pursuer,ripping his head off and saving my life. Weird, huh?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

I had weird dream last week. It is too terrible to describe. I don't know why, nothing bad happened, and nothing really that scary. Dreams are weird. Sometimes they can be like De-ja-vu (spelling?). My brother said not to talk about bad dreams, because they could come true. Well, the realistic bad dreams.  If you think about it, dreams can be so real when your in them, but when you wake up they are so strange.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

martins#1fan

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 20, 2011, 04:59:21 AM
I once had a dream that I had a machine that was going to make the ultimate ace of spades card. I was a milisecond away from hitting the button/pulling the lever/etc. to create the card and then.....my dad woke me up for school.

CURSE YOU, SCHOOL!
AMEN BROTHER! AAAAAAAAAAAMMMEEEEEENNNNNNN!
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Dawnwing

I remember a lot of my dreams, especially during the summer when I'm more relaxed.  Do any of you guys have lucid dreams (dreams where you realize you're dreaming, and can control it)?  I've had them in the past, but I have not had any lately.  It's really awesome when you're chased by a bad guy in a dream and you can give yourself powers to run through walls and stuff.

Tiria Wildlough

Once I dreamt of Rakkety Tam. I had made up a riddle and the answer was Armel, and she and Rakkety Tam were both there. I remember saying to them, 'Don't you dare tell the answer.'
Weird.  ::)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Dawnwing on July 20, 2011, 10:08:27 PM
I remember a lot of my dreams, especially during the summer when I'm more relaxed.  Do any of you guys have lucid dreams (dreams where you realize you're dreaming, and can control it)?  I've had them in the past, but I have not had any lately.  It's really awesome when you're chased by a bad guy in a dream and you can give yourself powers to run through walls and stuff.
Yes, I have them occasionally, they are fun! :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Quote from: Dawnwing on July 20, 2011, 10:08:27 PM

Yeah, I've had a few dreams like that.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Matthias720

I have an unusual recurring dream that puzzles me to this day. In the dream, I start in a place I'm familiar with (church, friend's house, grandmother's house, etc...). I decide to go exploring, looking around a room that I have never spent a lot of time in. Whilst there, I discover a hidden doorway that leads to a hallway filled with doors. Inside some of them are lavish rooms filled with all sorts of stuff. Other doors lead to yet more hallways, filled with more doors, with more hallways, and still more doors. And about the time I head back to tell someone about my discovery, I wake up.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I can't remember a single dream I might have had so far this month. Normally my dreams are just weird. 'bout it.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Leatho Shellhound

I normally dream about what I just read a than continue the story, in the morning I then read what really happened.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tsarmina

Ok, by far the wierdest dream I have ever had, was I was in a bed and my maths teacher and PE teacher (who live ogether BTW) were in the room with me and my maths teacher said 'is Minky outside' and I instictly knew Minky  was her cat.
Turns out she does have a cat - thank God it's name's NOT Minky, that would've been awkward =]

~Tsarmi
I am Sherlocked <3
OUAT *SwanQueen* forever

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved', the pig was 'committed'." ~Unknown

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." ~Ian L Fleming