News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Mhera

Depends on what kind, but usually yum.

Milk?

Banya

Yum in America, yuck in Turkey

Magnum ice cream bars?

Rainshadow

*Shoves entire bar in mouth*  YUM!

Grape popsicles?  (Bleh, they taste like grape medicine to me.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Haven't had one in a while so I don't know.

Salsa?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Banya

Yum! 

Buffalo wings?
(I miss American food.)

Rainshadow

Yum, as long as they're not too spicy.  I like the sweet ones more than the spicy ones.  :P

Chicken and gnocchi soup?  (Yuuummmmmyyyyyyy!!!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

Yum!

Barbecued meatballs?

Rainshadow

Yum.  :D

Teriyaki meatballs?

Vilu Daskar

Rainshadow

Yum, so long as it's not incredibly salty.

Marshmallow Peeps?

Vilu Daskar

Never had it but most likely yuck.

Reuben?

rexhyuga

Lots of yum.

rhubarb
Quote from: NarratorIn a world, where floating cupcakes rule over all, one stallion and his magic bucket is our only salvation!

Vilu Daskar

Never had it.

Grapes?

BadgerLordFiredrake

Meh.
Steak with mushroom+red wine sauce?
baby turtle forever