News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Race to Ascension (two teams, one goal)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 09, 2013, 06:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Changed it!

PS: I can't help it, it's bugging me too much, but you wrote "but" instead of "by".

Faiyloe

What does NPC stand for? and what are the bags are they bags like packs for carrying things?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Non-Playable-Character.  ;) Those are disposable characters with no descriptions that the GM will make to serve simple purposes in the RP.

And the bag was a sling-stone bag, hence why it's linked to slings.  ;)

Quote from: Redwaller on September 07, 2013, 01:42:32 AM
Changed it!

PS: I can't help it, it's bugging me too much, but you wrote "but" instead of "by".

Oh wow, how the heck did that happen?  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Sorry for the awful quality of the post, I'm being rushed.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Rachel I already took one of the knives and you are supposed to conduct all OOC discussion here. 

rachel25

sorry  :-[ I'll only take one
 b/c I put Xant down as a loner I thought he should start as one. sorry If I wasn't meant to  

Dannflower Reguba

Just an FYI, I need you guys to watch for items to disappear because it's really hard for me to keep track of everything, if something is gone, and I haven't updated, then it would be great if you guys would mention it here.  :) You don't need to leave an OOC note in the RP though, I always check this thread.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, 'ov empazetic can me character get, eh?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

rachel25

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 07, 2013, 06:24:57 PM
Just an FYI, I need you guys to watch for items to disappear because it's really hard for me to keep track of everything, if something is gone, and I haven't updated, then it would be great if you guys would mention it here.  :) You don't need to leave an OOC note in the RP though, I always check this thread.
okay I think both of the knives are gone  :)

Dannflower Reguba

Already got that one.  ;)

Has everyone posted yet? Because if so then I can lay out the results and we can continue.  :)

Faiyloe

Quote from: rachel25 on September 08, 2013, 03:40:47 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on September 07, 2013, 06:24:57 PM
okay I think both of the knives are gone  :)

I just noticed that both knives were already gone before you posted Rachel.

And the only person who has not posted yet is Mask.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

I hate short posts! I feel empty everytime I write a tiny little post!  >:(

But I can't do anything.

Anyway, I'm somewhere in the desert, fighting Xant without knowing it.

Faiyloe