News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Who's Side Are You On?

Started by rachel25, August 12, 2013, 02:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Peeps is posting in colours.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Is there a problem with that?

Verdauga

I don' think so. Do you have a problem with it?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Verdauga

Booklover

I refuse to posts in multiple colours again. It's too difficult, especially given that autocorrect wants me to correct 'color'.

Verdauga

Booklover

lass of something much

that is the point of this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

I mean posting in multiple different colours in one post. That's the opposite of the point, since you're meant to pick a side.

lass of something much

yeah, but you did it wrong, you're ment to pick the best colour, you picked the wrong one.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: lass of something much on April 06, 2020, 01:24:54 AM
yeah, but you did it wrong, you're ment to pick the best colour, you picked the wrong one.
No, I picked the left one.