News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Wartime Two

Started by Vilu Daskar, August 14, 2013, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC Gunpowder is not in Redwall so their for no gunpowder sorry for my brother I got him to change it though  ;)
BIC Guldo ran forward trying to escape the fire as it rained down.
"What in the rivers name was that!" He shouted.
Phin looked surprized and scared.
"Guldo, is Zanerx alright." She asked in a quiet voice.
Guldo checked the still unconscious otter.
"He's fine. Still out cold though." Guldo answered.
"Looked!" Phin exclaimed. "What's that in the busies."
Guldo looked hard.
"It's some sort of creature look he's running after him mates."
The vermin corsairs raced after the running beast.   

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: battle dragon on August 23, 2013, 08:23:24 PM
OOC I am a one man army. I am a black panther with two cutlasses and I am an expert in marshal arts and I also have throwing knives. I also have a large knowledge in setting things on fire. I ally with no one 8)
BIC suddenly ,the fleet which had carried the otters and sea rats back from Sampetra, berst into flame causing corsairs to jump from the decks. the cause of the fire was not able to be found.         
Black Panthers aren't in Redwall
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

battle dragon

OOC can I please be made an exception because my character really suits a black panther :'(
Awesome Domination is my game and Battle Dragon is my name

rachel25

OOC I think it would be fine come on Vilu have a heart  :)

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on August 24, 2013, 07:20:30 PM
OOC I think it would be fine come on Vilu have a heart  :)
No

JK you can have it
BUT NO MORE EXCEPTIONS!

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

Than The Shades polorbear fired his RPGL, killing Vilu!!!!

OOC: JK!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Vilu Daskar

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Zince ve av ken zat Weasels alvayz vin, an' zat zeemz like a major unfair advantage, from ziz point on (Juzt for ziz zread) zey vill appear tae nae 'ave zat major unfair advantage. Zey vill ztill zurvive an' vin, but ve av can juzt gae on az if it never 'appenz. In ozer vordz, even zough zey actually vill nae be defeated or killed, tvill appear zat zey dinnae. An' rachel25, ze vooden replicator queen iz nae me queen, zhe'z juzt ze queen o' ze replicatorz.

BIC:

Three wooden replicators quietly meandered along the path that led to the temple. After taking care of the monk sentries outside they crept in. An hour later they crept out carryin' a large crate. They meandered back down the path and then, suddenly, they stopped. A few seconds later, they had vanished. Like a fog they had just come out of nowhere, only to return to it like vanishing mist.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Vilu's crew had caught the strange creature and had brought it back kicking and screaming. Guldo hit it over the head with his club to shut it up.
"What in the name of fishes, is that?"

Emperor Ublaz

[quote author=HeadInAnotherGalaxy link=topic=4608.msg226149#msg226149 date=1377448845

BIC:

Three wooden replicators quietly meandered along the path that led to the temple. After taking care of the monk sentries outside they crept in. An hour later they crept out carryin' a large crate. They meandered back down the path and then, suddenly, they stopped. A few seconds later, they had vanished. Like a fog they had just come out of nowhere, only to return to it like vanishing mist.
[/quote] Lask Frildur, accompanied by about twenty lizards, met the wooden replicators as they carried their load.
"We have newz from the battlefront. Queen Namin'z and Vilu'z forcez are deztroying ourz. Perhapz we can uze thiz crate, or itz contentz, to lower the morale of our enemiez?"
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

rachel25

Crumio watched the lizards and recplicators talking and looked for the leader of each group. Sighting Lask she put a arrow to her bow string, took aim, and fired. The shaft buried it's self in the lizards heart slaying him instantly. Crumio then ran back through the forest. She must report this to the Queen.   

battle dragon

suddenly the strange creature leaped up and shoved is cutlass through the otter to his right springing away as he did. he then drew a throwing knife and skilfully through it at the queen. in the panic that proceeded the strange creature had disappeared completely. 
Awesome Domination is my game and Battle Dragon is my name

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The wooden replicators did not waste time to tell this dumb reptile that the wooden replicators were on nobeast's side but there own, and so they stopped for another moment, and then had disappeared down into the ground with the unknown object.

Right before the arrow from Crumio hit Lask a Flitchaye came out of nowhere and landed right in the line of fire in front of Lask and deflected it with a shield. Immediately the Flitchaye just seemed to disappear back into the surrounding foliage.

OOC: An' juzt tae make it clear, anybeazt can decide vot ze vooden replicatorz dae. Zey are zere az everybeazt'z enemiez. Zae feel free tae uze zem, juzt remember zat zey are nae on anybeazt'z zide. Pleaze an' zankee.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

Battle Dragon do you want to be allies? 

The Shade

Quote from: battle dragon on August 23, 2013, 08:23:24 PM
OOC I am a one man army. I am a black panther with two cutlasses and I am an expert in marshal arts and I also have throwing knives. I also have a large knowledge in setting things on fire. I ally with no one 8)
BIC suddenly ,the fleet which had carried the otters and sea rats back from Sampetra, berst into flame causing corsairs to jump from the decks. the cause of the fire was not able to be found.         

See for yourself!  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I