News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Wartime Two

Started by Vilu Daskar, August 14, 2013, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

The spike whips were still killing many of the enemy and no one could stop them.
Meanwhile the fleet of ships which had gone to Sampetra island had returned. Two vermin crew members carried Zanerx on a stretcher. But they saw that it would be impossible to get through the battling vermin and keep the wounded alive they all looked at Vilu Daskar who was shaking his head.
What could he do.

Vilu Daskar

STOP LOOKING AT ME AND GET HIM TO THE FIELD HOSPITAL!!!!!!
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Guldo looked at Vilu angrily
"Oh yeah we know what your field hospitals are like. Here you little vermin give him to me." Guldo spat as he picked Zanerx of the stretcher. He had fallen unconscious with the pain.

Vilu Daskar

THAT BECAUSE YOU JUST STOOD THERE LOOKING AT ME >:( >:( >:( >:(

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Guldo rolled his eyes.
"Well your meant to be in charge."

Emperor Ublaz

Just then, a messenger from Sampetra arrived.
"I bring a mezzage from Ublaz," he said, "He requests a truce."
:-X
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

battle dragon

OOC I am a one man army. I am a black panther with two cutlasses and I am an expert in marshal arts and I also have throwing knives. I also have a large knowledge in setting things on fire. I ally with no one 8)
BIC suddenly ,the fleet which had carried the otters and sea rats back from Sampetra, berst into flame causing corsairs to jump from the decks. the cause of the fire was not able to be found.         
Awesome Domination is my game and Battle Dragon is my name

The Shade

Quote from: battle dragon on August 23, 2013, 08:23:24 PM
OOC I am a one man army. I am a black panther with two cutlasses. I also have a large knowledge in the making of gunpowder. I ally with no one 8)   

|YOU COPYED MY LINE!!!!

Quote from: The Shade on August 14, 2013, 10:04:26 PM
I AM A ONE MAN ARMY!!!  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Vilu Daskar

OOC I am a one man army. I am a black panther with two cutlasses. I also have a large knowledge in the making of gunpowder. I ally with no one 8)
BIC suddenly ,the fleet which had carried the otters and sea rats back from Sampetra, berst into flame and then exploded killing many of Ublaz's sea scum and some of the otters were badly injured. the cause of the explosion was not able to be found.         
Is gunpowder in Redwall?

The Shade

Sadly, yes  ;D
BIC suddenly ,the fleet which had carried the otters and sea rats back from Sampetra, berst into flame and then exploded killing many of Ublaz's sea scum and some of the otters were badly injured. the cause of the explosion was not able to be found.         

Nice one! Now, I must meet up with the squrriel queen....

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: The Shade on August 23, 2013, 08:34:49 PM
Sadly, yes  ;D
What book?
Nice one! Now, I must meet up with the squrriel queen....

The Shade

What did you type?? Have you been killed??  ;D ;D ;D

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: The Shade on August 23, 2013, 08:40:38 PM
What did you type?? Have you been killed??  ;D ;D ;D
I messed up I said "What Book"

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

im an otter with a ax

battle dragon

OOC sorry got caught up in everything. i'll edit it. and I did not steal your line shade I came up with this idea almost a year ago.
Awesome Domination is my game and Battle Dragon is my name