News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Price of Freedom

Started by Faiyloe, August 17, 2013, 12:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

OOC: I really dont know what to say that was on the peice of paper...  :-\
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

OOC: Mask did you have an idea for what you were going to wright on the paper?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: just come up with something.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Sorry for the dubble post, but lets keep this going.  :)

BIC: Foxessa walked over to where he was standing, looking over his shoulder she read aloud.

"The slaves are in need of help, we could use some one on the inside to help us unlock are cells. I would be glad to go, what do you think?" she asked Sliverstar

OOC: Sorry if it was lame.

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

OOC: That will be fine.  :)

BIC: Silverstar looked at the mouse. "If you feel you can do it, go ahead. But maybe take a partner with you, so they can keep lookout, while you do the job."
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Leatho Shellhound

"Thank you, I think I will take Ashe Blackflight along. It will be nice to have some one watching my back," said Foxessa.

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

The squirrels blazing eyes pierced the darkness of his hood as he turned to respond to Foxessa, "Very well, you may not see me at times, but I will not be far off your tail." Ashe stood off leaning on his bow and wrapped it around his shoulder, "No sense in dilly-dallying, if we are to accomplish anything worthwhile we should move with the cloud bank that just rolled over." As if on cue a stray grouping of vapor darkened the unlit portions of the forest as the squirrel made to follow his fellow outlaw.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

"Very well my friend," said the warrioress

The mouse walked quietly as she made her way to the fort. Jumping between shadows and  trees. As she finaly made it to the wall Foxessa began to climb with help of a rope. Once at the top she look to see where the guards were stationed.

"Ashe," she said in a loud  whisper, "all clear except for three guards."

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

The squirrel's voice filtered through the darkness from the limbs of a nearby tree, "Is that a fact stated or a request for a few silent demises? Either is acceptable but each has a different risk for the same profit, your call." Ashe un-slung the bow in case his skills were requested. This was, after all, one of his specialties.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

"Just take them out while I go in," she said. With her own bow in paw.

click the banner

Faiyloe

Valadash

After the Incident with the outlaw Valadash had posted extra guards around the unfinished wall. She paced her room trying to asses the situation. The out laws were getting way to brave. She went to get the map but then remembered that it had been ruined "The little vermit 'ill pay fer that!" She thought as she took out the new map and marked down the place near the wall that it had accord. The map had been mostly filled in but there were large spaces were it was missing marks.  She looked at the map but it was impossible to see a pattern. She looked for the old map hoping to be able to decipher some more from the confused jumbled mess but it wasn't there.  then she remembered she had left it and the other map lying out on the. table some one had taken it but who. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe slowly drew the respective arrows for the different vermin, a low whistler for the first that would attract the second, a razor edge for the second, and two quick ones for the last two. The de-guarding of the wall took about 1 minute. The squirrel notched another arrow in case Foxessa ran into trouble.

swift paw

The foreign warrior slowly knocks on the door. He had recently robbed a Cart of herbs and frute. As i"m knocking my knife glimmers In the sunlight. My satchel is filled with buffalo skin pouches Filled with herbs is giving of several different smells. Im Prepared for a fight.
My knife is razor sharp from all of the sharpening.

OOC: i hope i can revive this Rp  :P
geronimo!!!!!!!!