News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC no just about four to get what's going on  ;D now Faiyloe where were we oh yeah I need you to post now

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

OOC good now on with the story Faiyloe where are you

Faiyloe

Drimun what's the mater. *looks down at the pile of bottles * Hey wait a minute where is that big red bottle? The one with the big X on it.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

OOC: I got that much...  ::)

Vilu Daskar

rachel25

OOC Vilu are you going to join in with our little adventure
BIC Drimun buried his face in his paws.
"That was Anti-snake venom and it's gone somebeast has taken it! Glantrin wouldn't have, he never uses it. He says it's only if you get bitten or it could hurt even kill you."  

Faiyloe

Either he got bit and he is hurt somewhere or something really really bad has happened!

Vilu Daskar

rachel25

Drimun looked up quickly.
"It has something to do with the tunnel being open. Quick where did you leave those torches?" 

Vilu Daskar

Faiyloe

I left them back at the clearing Vilu can you run and get them.

Vilu Daskar

Suddenly fall over I'm to weak with hunger

Faiyloe

Wait here *runs out and comes back a few minutes latter with the torches.* Here they are.