News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Drimun thought for a moment. "It leads out into the woods. By a lake so us otters can escape fast. Why?"

Faiyloe

Maybe we should go there lets split up I'll go through the tunnel and you will go around and meet me at the other side. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Drimun shook his head. "It would take me hours to walk round. No better stay together. Or we should check the prison first."

Faiyloe

Good idea. * leaves the room with Drimun and starts to check the cells.* 

rachel25

"I'll check the north and west wing you check the south and east wing!" Drimun shouted running down a corridor towards a large wooden door at the end of the corridor.

Faiyloe

Ok got it * runs down the corridor peeking in the cells as I go* Why am I even bothering to help this guy. because he is Drimuns brother. Ya but he's going to kill me when I find him. Oh just do it! It's the right thing to do. 

Vilu Daskar

What are you and Dirmun looking for Faiyloe?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

OOC Glantrin he's been kidnapped go back and read the other pages  ;)
Drimun searched desperately around the prison. Oh Glantrin where are you!?!
A thought then struck him. He must get back to Glantrin's office.
Drimun ran as fast as he could to the office. He flung the door open and ran inside. Drimun knelt down and looked through the bottles and packets of medicines, and he froze.
The anti-snake venom was missing. Drimun remembered Glantrin telling him not to touch it because if it was used on somebeast who hadn't been bitten it could kill them if the took enough.
"FAIYLOE COME QUICK!"  

Faiyloe

*comes running back* What is it what's the matter!

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Drimun was having a panic attack.
"It's not here! Somebeasts taken it oh poor Glantrin!"

Vilu Daskar

Faiyloe

rachel25

OOC *face paw* go back and read what you've missed!

Vilu Daskar

You mean I have to go through like 10 pages