News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I went over to the boat and puled the kit out from under it.

"Never had to deal with an injury like this before have you?"

I took out some bandages and after I had cleaned the wound and applied some herbs I bound it up with the bandages.

"How much farther is it to Gadna? Will you be able to make it?"   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Drimun clenched his teeth. "Not far and you may need to stich the wound before you bandage it." He smiled for a quick second. "I'm glad I'm with you and not Glantrin, He can't stich, bandage or anything. I'd die of blood lose before Glantrin worked out what to do."   

Faiyloe

I finished stitching and bandaging Drimun up. "Can you walk?"

rachel25

Drimun winced as a twang of pain shot up from his leg. "I think I can make it to the boat. But I'll need some help."

Faiyloe

"Here put your arm over my shoulder," I said helping Drimun to stand up.

rachel25

Drimun did so and leaned heavily on Faiyloe as the staggered towards the little boat. "Well what a way to spend lunch." Drimun joked.

Faiyloe

"Oh careful" I said helping Drimun into the boat. "Please tell me you didn't know there were pike in the water,"

rachel25

Drimun shook his head. "I have heard that some pick might be somewhere in this river, but I went swimming in here last time me and Glantrin went down to Gadna and we were fine." Drimun picked up the ores but dropped them again when one of them banged his leg. "Ouch!" 

Faiyloe

"Here let me take those, you will have to guide me because I'm no ores beast but I think I can manege ." I said taking the ores from Drimun. "We should be good unless you have to blind fold me again."

rachel25

Drimun smiled. "No, no more blindfolds, and we just need to go down this river until we reach  Sulonda Mokain then there's a turn off we need to take." 

Faiyloe

"What is Sulonda Mokain?" I said pushing us off from the bank with the ores.

rachel25

Drimun signed happily as he thought. "Oh it's the huge waterfall that comes off this river and down to the Silver Palace. The Spring Water festival is held at the base of Sulonda Mokain. In the lake, Hombaky Ja."

Faiyloe

"Did you say water fall!" I said and stopped rowing wide eyed. 

rachel25

Drimun nodded reaching for his tunic in the bottom of the boat. As he bent down Faiyloe could see rows of scar obviously coursed by whip or belt. Some of the scars were quite new.
Drimun straightened up again and pulled the tunic on. "Yeah there's a waterfall, what did you think Sulonda Mokain was?"

Blaggut

*ferret meat candy army invades, and corrupted bunnies corrupt glantrin*
~Just a soft space boi~