News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Drimun scratched his head. "recover from what? Never mind now lunch!" He open the haversacks that had been flung into the bottom of the boat before they set sail.

Faiyloe

It was a little wet but most of it had survived. I took out some cheese and (oh I am so hungry in RL this is torturer!) bread and (...oh this is painful!) cherry wine.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

(heheeee I didn't have any lunch so think about what I must be going through)
Drimun took out another bottle of cherry wine and uncorked it and drank deeply from it. "you can't beat home brewed cherry wine." He said dreamily as he finished off the last few drops. "now where are those rock cakes I packed....Aha there they are." Drimun said pulling out a bag of little brown cakes. "Don't worry their not really hard as rock, actually the ones I make to my recipe are quite soft in the middle." Drimun said handing Faiyloe one of the cakes.

Faiyloe

( I didn't have lunch either or breakfast!)

I took a swig from my cherry wine and then took the cake I took a careful look at it then banged it against the side of the boat like I was cracking an egg. The chocolate out side covering came off the reveal a rock in the middle. "Soft in the middle you say!" I said raising an eyebrow "We used to play that trick on my uncle back home, you've got to try a lot harder if you want to fool me" I tossed the rock in the water and ate the broken chocolate bits.     

rachel25

Drimun looked puzzled. "What the?!? How did that happen?" He checked the rest of the cakes. They too were all chocolate covered rocks. "What's happened to my lovely cakes! I stayed up for ages making those! But who could of done this?" Drimun looked so sad that Faiyloe left sorry for him.

Faiyloe

"Must have been Vilu. He kept acting funny and fallowing us around." I said with a shrug. I took a slice of bead covered in honey and ate it along with some caramelized fruit.

rachel25

"No I bake them after I put him in a cell, so it must have been......." Drimun's voice trailed off.

Faiyloe

"It wasn't me I was lost remember! Very lost. You need to give me a map or something," 

rachel25

"It must have been Glantrin trying to get his own back on you..... Oh and yeah a map I'll give you one when we go back, that is....if you want to stay for a while." Drimun said looking hopefully at Faiyloe.

OOC random question for you Faiyloe. Why did you chose Faiyloe to be your user name? Just curison that's all  ;D

Faiyloe

"of course I'll stay I have a score to settle." I said mischievously.

OOC: Faiyloe was a character in one of my Fan Fictions she was a squirrel.

rachel25

OOC oh, cool  ;D
BIC Drimun took an apple out of the haversack and munched it thoughtfully. "Glantrin must have all the cakes I made, he loves them so he must have decided to get all the cakes and his own back on you. Still when we get to Gadna we can eat all we like. I think a festival is coming up soon, we could stay for it if you like?" Drimun suggested. 

Faiyloe

"That sound like fun, whats it like? This festival?" I said eating a pear.

rachel25

OOC I think you mean pear  :D
BIC Drimun thought for a moment and quickly steadied the boat as they knocked into a rock that was sticking out of the water. "Um, I think it's the Spring water festival, but I better row us to shore while we eat, or we're going to smash into something more dangerous than that smooth rock." He picked up the ores and began rowing the little craft to shore. 

Faiyloe

OOC: Sorry I'm not wearing my glasses so I'm having trouble seeing.  :P

BIC: "Cool. How about we have that race now," I said with a grin.   

rachel25

Drimun when they had reached the shore put the ores down and rolled up his sleeves. "Alright then, where shall the finish be?"