News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

*grabs Jetthebinturong, and puts him in a cell, after taking the money off him* Welcome to the prison!

Jetthebinturong

"Uh yeah hi" looks around "This is all a big misunderstanding I uuuuuuuuuuuuh......... Stole that money off a thief, yeah, and I was taking it to the bank toooooooooo............. deposit it in- to find out if they knew who's it was"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, 'e vaz zrovn intae ze vell alon' viz Little Timmy. Rotterz!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, ah am avare zat Leztrade'z actual name iz Bob Gone.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vell, tiz terror toime again!

Vilu Daskar

HIAG earned another phone call for helping me

Jetthebinturong

Jet lounged around in his cell, they had not taken any of his possessions aside from the money so he sat listening to his iPod and singing along

"You were called like a curtain, split like a second, broken like a sword stuck in a rock
forged for a hero, birthed forth for a heart much purer than his/mine/ours.
It's uncertain when the tables turned, but when all of your brothers have given their lives
for the strife you earned, you will get burned and it wont get better when put on ice.

And I wasn't going anywhere fast, and my sister said she'd seen the end of my path.
The direction that I fly, straight through the eye of our aftermath."

OOC: I'm assuming this is modern, if not he's a time traveler

rachel25

What did he do, and I'm afraid I'm the only one who decides who gets phone calls. But Hiag has behaved, he may have another phone call.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on February 23, 2014, 03:13:40 PM
"Uh yeah hi" looks around "This is all a big misunderstanding I uuuuuuuuuuuuh......... Stole that money off a thief, yeah, and I was taking it to the bank toooooooooo............. deposit it in- to find out if they knew who's it was"
OOC: Its just forum really, so ipods are fine.

I likely story, now get cleaning! *puts a chain round Jett's neck, locks it to the wall, hands him a mop, and bucket, and gets a guard to watch him*
*takes iPod, off Jett, and all his other things off him before I leave*

Jetthebinturong

Jet scowls darkly, starts mopping and continues singing anyway because he's memorised almost all the songs on his iPod

"And you have to ignore it, don't think about before, you've got enough fight inside to fill five world wars.
It's just a game, just another cause, you're a switch and I'm a cog and last thing we need is another broken clock.
So forget about your ghost limbs and all those things that scared you most as a child of 12.
You see I'm 13 now, and if I die for the thousandth time, I'm unafraid, for I outnumber hell.

And I wasn't going anywhere good, so I straightened my glasses and I did what I could
What I had to but damn it's hard not to look back at the time.

But I wasn't going anywhere fast, so I said goodbye to walking my own path.
The direction that I fly, straight through the eye of our aftermath."