News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

But not you, your being sent to Dark Core Prison for a day or two!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

HIAG! I believe you have connection with the guys down there. I lost their phone number, do you have it. No wait, there it is, gotta!
*uses my mobile since the phone has been destroyed*
Yeah hello, it's Rachel. Yeah the one up stairs, you know, Rachel. I sent you a box of fire cell kits. RACHEL!!!!!! MY NAME IS RACHEL! What do you mean you don't know anyone called Rachel. We met at that Music festival, I was the one dressed like a fish figure. Yeah, that's me. Long time no see...or talk. Yeah I've got a prisoner who I want you to have for a day or so...................Yeah, Skarzs, hmmmmm, ok. Hmmm, ok, sure. Yeah.....thanks, your the best!
*hangs up phone*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

>:D

*uses transporter gun, and sends Skarzs to dark core prison*

Norham Waterpaw

*cyberman reassembles and upgrades beyond being destroyed*

*unlocks Norham's cell*

*slugs Rachel in the face*

*runs out of the room crying*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Vilu Daskar

*Puts Norham back in cell and lock door then destroys robot*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

*Rachel does not know what 'slugs' means, and therefore uses transporter gun to send Cyberman to another galaxy, and made it if he ever comes back, he will melt*

*then puts Nor back in his cell, then phones dark core prison again*

Yeah, hello. It's Rachel. You know, Rachel. We spoke yesterday.............Do you have short term memory loss or something! IT'S RACHEL!!!.............Yes, the fish figure.....I have another prisoner.........Norham Waterpaw..........No, it's not skinny enough, but I do think a zebra would work. Ok.......sure, sure, whatever.....Tell him I said mushroom, there was no mention of a bag of cats.................Why, that little liar! Go smack him for me.....yeah....thanks....ok, thanks, bye!

*gets out transporter gun, and sends Norham to Dark Core Prison* 

Jetthebinturong

"My my, she's banishing prisoners left right and centre"
"Yes it is becoming rather quiet isn't it or at least it would be if you weren't in my mind"
"I'm a prisoner here, you only have yourself and Mauve to blame for sealing me up here"
"Kilaratok sheeladen"
"Koskoskoskoskos, slipe buc unta Dyarranian wanmar?"
"Oh, well that was unexpected"
"Hahahahahaha, remember where you are Nameless One, you can't just lapse into Dyarranian here, the humans won't understand a thing that you're saying"
"Maybe that's for the best, imagine if I was tortured for information, it could be devastating"
"Fun for me to observe though"
"Ugh, time for you to get locked up in the back of my mind again"
"You know I think I've only escaped because you get lonely and want someone of your own intellect to talk to"
"Yeah, no, goodbye" The voice was muted and Jet sighed, perhaps the demon was right

"I'm a prince and I live in a ship
And I aim my rifle and I shoot from the hip
And I have a friend I pity... quite a bit
She said: "Grab your gun let's have some fun
Share with me your perigees, I have responsibilities
I do not wish the death of any living thing
I may be a killer but some day I will be queen
And put an end to slaughter but until then I'm keen
On staking claim to land and sea and everyfin between"

I played a game with eleven fools
Who told me not to break the rules
But when have angels ever helped me yet?
And magic isn't real and anyway it doesn't matter
'Cause no matter what I conjure it could not help me deflect
The angry death of every hopeful thought
That I might be a lover or a fighter that I'm not
In someone's spiderweb or net I could be caught
But I'm too bitter, better off alone guess I forgot

So what do you want me to say, sorry?
Should I apologise when you ignore me?
I didn't ask to be right or to be lonely
Or to be hatched into an ugly story"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Norham Waterpaw

("Slugs" means to punch someone really hard.)

Turns out, the galaxy you teleported the cyberman to was the Dark Core prison.  ;D

*Cyberman unlocks Norham's cell*

*Unlocks Skarzs' cell*

*punches guards*

*runs away laughing hysterically*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

It's ok Skarzs. We're safe now. Rachel's only back at the normal prison.

*sneaks out the door*

*flies away in Warp Prism*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Smaug the jailer of Dark-Core Prizon grabs both Norham and Skarzs by the scruffs of their necks and haulz them back into the prison, throwing them back in their respective cells. They must now stay there for double the original time.

'ave fun, matez!

An' ze cyberman iz zrovn intae ze quickzand pit for ze zame amount o' toime az boz Norham an' Skarzs 'ave combined. It cannae be ezcaped from until ze toime iz over. An' na', back tae tur Prizon Topic!

*Hiag continuez tae try tae deztroy ztuff vhoile in 'iz cell*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.